Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tileset/game Type Idea: Syndicate Grudgematches

(PSN)Fnargle

With the way the Syndicate system works you have to make enemies to make friends. The benefits of rising in the Syndicate ranks are obvious and the penalties of negative standing are as well but it would be cool to mix things up a bit.

My idea is that whichever faction you have aligned with will send you on quests to exterminate their enemies or sabotage their bases. They could each have a unique tileset and enemies that fit their general themes, with special rewards for doing them.

Obviously something of that scale would take a long time to implement  but I figured I'd throw it out there.

Maybe the rewards could be something like faction specific armor pieces or Svandanas.

Thoughts? Opinions? 

Yea that would be insanely fun, they could make two types. Ground missions like dark sector, no idea how to make this type different. Also an archwing type where you have to take down the defense systems to the base. The two are both important as one would make the fight easier for your fellow teno and the other would help to take the position, while pulling more AI away from the archwing mode.

Edited by DarkBlueNinja