Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicates Doubt

xventriloquist

Question

Hi all, i have two questions about the purchase of syndicates items with standing, here is it: When I complete the total amount of standing necessary for the next title should i purchase some items of wait for complete all the ranks? When I'm in the last rank all the standing earned will be there or just the 132k necessary for the last title? Peace. Out.

Edited by Sullivan24

2 answers to this question

For your first question, I suppose it would depend on how much you want the higher tier items. If not, might as well get the things you do want if they're in a lower bracket as you go, as once you move to the next tier, you lose all the previous standing you had.

I believe that also answers your second. Leveling up to the final tier will take away all the previous standing you had, so you'll have to gain more to purchase the items you wish.

For your first question, I suppose it would depend on how much you want the higher tier items. If not, might as well get the things you do want if they're in a lower bracket as you go, as once you move to the next tier, you lose all the previous standing you had.

I believe that also answers your second. Leveling up to the final tier will take away all the previous standing you had, so you'll have to gain more to purchase the items you wish.

Thanks tons, I have all clear.