The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Confederation Is Recruiting!

Imaru

This is a fully researched clan that currently has only 2 members! We are looking to expand in the near future. We have a Raidcall group that all recruits would be welcome in and are open to all personalities and most humor.

If you are interested please let me know by posting your mastery rank (I am looking for reasonably experienced players, generally mastery 10+, but I am willing to adapt that), how often you play, and a little about yourself so I can get to know you. 

A bit about me: I am a 18 year old college student. I am a former member and co-founder of The Professionals, a clan inhabited by Calypso6612 (better known as CalypsoGaming), but we had a falling out and went our separate ways. I am mastery 18 with  over 1223 hours logged in the game and Design Council access here on the forums (Mods please remove that if I'm not allowed to post that). My favorite loadout is (generally speaking) Oberon, Drakgoon, Hikou Prime, and Kogake, though there is something to be said for the Opticor and Redeemer. 

I hope that I can admit many of you into the clan, and will expand as I see fit!

Edited by Imaru

I'd like an invite if it isn't too much trouble. Mastery Rank 16 here, I play at least four times a week - less if I happen to pull more hours at work, and I'm in the CST time zone.

Welcome to the clan Raptscallion!

We still have 7 more available slots and the ability to expand to Shadow Clan.

• 1 month later...