Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Bp Not In The Market

Naked

But you know what, I'm okay with this. DE deserves people buying stuff with platinum (that is if they choose not to wait for it to be in alerts, assuming it will be alerts) and I feel that they're just doing an absolutely phenomenal job with this game

Im not...i dont want to be "forced" to pay and play...give me the option to craft it and who knows i might pay for it.

LOLOLOLOL

if u dont wanna be forced to p2p then dont play... and no one cares if u pay for it or not 

Yea, i'm a little disappointed, I'm happy to put money in for platinum when I can here and there, a little frustrating when I can't spare the money till the next week when I could have built it in a day.

I agree with you, I'm as disappointed as you.

Looks like DE changed their tactics... Glaive is the first weapon buyable in shop with plat but no bp in the shop.

LOLOLOLOL

if u dont wanna be forced to p2p then dont play... and no one cares if u pay for it or not 

Wasnt really trying to say this...TheElderLulz got it

i dont have money this week and i wanna try the claive. Not beeing able to do it as every other weapon sucks...

But as a reward from alerts, im fine with it.

plus i think DE cares if i and every other like me pays or not..lol

I agree with you, I'm as disappointed as you.

Looks like DE changed their tactics... Glaive is the first weapon buyable in shop with plat but no bp in the shop.

But the BP is still available via alerts and game play.

It's not dissimilar to rare weapons that are available as Alert BPs but not at all purchasable in the shop.

I'd think this model means everyone is happy, no?  Want the rare thingie now now now?  Platinum ahoy.

Want to value the discovery of the BP and the alert success?  Still there and worth doing.

Seems win win to me for the moment.

But the BP is still available via alerts and game play.

It's not dissimilar to rare weapons that are available as Alert BPs but not at all purchasable in the shop.

I'd think this model means everyone is happy, no?  Want the rare thingie now now now?  Platinum ahoy.

Want to value the discovery of the BP and the alert success?  Still there and worth doing.

Seems win win to me for the moment.

I'll be wasting again 100 hours of my life before there is a Glaive alert. Specially because most of the time I'm not at my PC...

Whatever, atleast it's better than P2Win.

This is NOT okay.

Not by any means.

I'll explain you why. First, this was a weapon that A LOT of people were really damn excited for and we know how many people buy new weapons just with platinum to get their hands on them first.

So, limiting this to "Nope, wait for the Alert or buy it with your platinum..;)" Is just money-making on almost EA level because they know exactly how excited people were for this weapon.

So, I guess we'll add Plasma, Jaw, Pangolin and Dark Sword next for 150 Platinum, right?

This is NOT okay.

Not by any means.

I'll explain you why. First, this was a weapon that A LOT of people were really damn excited for and we know how many people buy new weapons just with platinum to get their hands on them first.

So, limiting this to "Nope, wait for the Alert or buy it with your platinum..;)" Is just money-making on almost EA level because they know exactly how excited people were for this weapon.

So, I guess we'll add Plasma, Jaw, Pangolin and Dark Sword next for 150 Platinum, right?

I agree but in some ways DE needs some money and face the truth, Warframe is DE's business and they shouldn't even care for F2P players.

Not that they do BP, it actually means that they do care for F2P players but not as much as paid players since they got money from them.

Same thing as if you liked someone who gave you some cookies instead of someone who didn't give you anything.

This is NOT okay.

Not by any means.

Wow, calm down.

First of all, you're not entitled to anything in the game. A lot of people were excited for it, so they put it in the shop for people to be able to get it. Let's pretend it was going to be a ? alert only item. No market at all. How would that be any different?

This gives people the option to buy it with plat if they choose to do so. If you don't think it's worth the plat, then wait until the ? alert pops up. If you do, then buy it. No one is twisting your arm.

I agree but in some ways DE needs some money and face the truth, Warframe is DE's business and they shouldn't even care for F2P players.

Not that they do BP, it actually means that they do care for F2P players but not as much as paid players since they got money from them.

Same thing as if you liked someone who gave you some cookies instead of someone who didn't give you anything.

They make enough money while the game not even being fully released. They make quit a lot of money from founder packs, Warframe/Weapon Slots and Colours for a game thats in Beta, dont you think so too?

Wow, calm down.

First of all, you're not entitled to anything in the game. A lot of people were excited for it, so they put it in the shop for people to be able to get it. Let's pretend it was going to be a ? alert only item. No market at all. How would that be any different?

This gives people the option to buy it with plat if they choose to do so. If you don't think it's worth the plat, then wait until the ? alert pops up. If you do, then buy it. No one is twisting your arm.

So this is the new 'legit' money tactic? Why?

They dont did it with the Grakata and Ankyros, not with the Mire or Dual Ethers, so why start now with a weapon that so many people were excited for?

Look, Im mostly okay with the concept if it would've been some random weapon, but the Glaive is THE Dark Sector weapon and putting it in the game with a price tag and the "People who dont want to pay, you stay outside.." is in fact nothing else but money making.

If they removed it from the market after Sunday and made it alert only reward, I'd be happy.

Otherwise most definitely not.

I still remember the satisfaction of making it into a heatsword alert with 26s left with an unmodded frame during the days it had a 1.5 fire rate.

i don't like the fact that there are weapons that are either obtainable via ?-alerts AND platinum although most weapons are either available via platinum/bp in the market or ONLY via ?-alerts

Edited by dEEkAy2k9

i don't like the fact that there are weapons that are either obtainable via ?-alerts AND platinum although most weapons are either available via platinum/bp in the market or ONLY via ?-alerts

I assume you are including Warframe specialty helmets under your 'weapons' label?