Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dream-Frame

KingAbelTate

I could go for some sorta death/decomposing frame. Sorta thing that corrodes and rots anything it touches. Here's a nice quote because I'm too damn tired to explain it any further

"Power is most likely "Death" or "Decay", he can instantly disintegrate most forms of material including metal, wood, fabric and flesh to a limited degree"

Edited by DecapitatingJim

I would really like something that's based off of Greek Mythology. Perhaps a Hydra Themed Frame? Or maybe a Medusa or Nymph Frame? Oooo, I just had an idea...

Medusa could be cool, though greek myth is over used quite a lot. I would love some sorta Egyptian god or Aztec themed though. Hell the male fire frame could be designed off of Huitzilopochtli (Aztec god of sun and war). Or the one I said earlier could be designed off of Osiris. Could be an awesome necromancer esk frame, as Osiris is the god of death and resurrection.

Edited by DecapitatingJim

i want my warframe kanoichi,female ninja, just put loki and ash together a bit  she uses genjutsue, tiajutsue , and power wise ninjustsue her powers are named Como, possession ,assassination, and kanoichi strick

any questions on the powers and watch naruto if you do you know what im talking about

I would really like something that's based off of Greek Mythology. Perhaps a Hydra Themed Frame? Or maybe a Medusa or Nymph Frame? Oooo, I just had an idea...

love that idea

Medusa could be cool, though greek myth is over used quite a lot. I would love some sorta Egyptian god or Aztec themed though. Hell the male fire frame could be designed off of Huitzilopochtli (Aztec god of sun and war). Or the one I said earlier could be designed off of Osiris. Could be an awesome necromancer esk frame, as Osiris is the god of death and resurrection.

Egyptian god thats one of the best ones ive ever hear/read