Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hind Fire Rate Very Slow Since "burst-Fire Fps Dependency Fix"

Helleborr

Dear DE, it's been a while so I thought you'd notice by now, but this recent hotfix still didn't fix this.

The problem is that Hind, my favorite burst fire weapon on which I spent 6 forma without regrets, now has a painfully slow rate of burst fire, reminiscent of how low it has gotten in very low fps situations previously. It's slower than its average fire rate before, and much slower than that of NPC Hinds wielded by Elite Lancers. Hell, it feels like the bastards are mocking my now, "Haha, ours works better than yo~~~" [queue sound of a slow but very painful burst to the face]...

Please find time to fix this. :3

Adding my voice to this, in the hopes that somebody at DE will notice.

Hind is also my favorite burst fire weapon, or at least was, until this bug rendered it unusable.

I can confirm that Elite Lancers still fire their Hinds at the pre-"fix" rate, while Tenno Hinds take over a second to fire a single burst, even with fire rate mods.

Please, somebody, please fix this nonsense.

Ironically, fire rate mods on burst fire weapons affect time between bursts, but not the fire rate of bursts itself. This is what makes Arbiters mod for Burston Prime so good, but also makes our Hind problem unfixable on our end. DE please do something. :(