Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rank 8 Mastery Test

ObsidianSky

Just finished my rank 8 mastery test. 

I was eligible for this rank only after I leveled the following things to 30:

- All warframes except rhino and normal excalibur (11x 30)

- All main weapons except boar and braton vandal (11x 30)

- 8x Sidearm on 30

- 10x melee on 30 (2x level 10)

It was actually a lot of fun - yet I do think this mastery test could be used on an earlier rank, I have the impression that only a very limited amount of players will actually get to experience this test. Taking into account the frame / weapon slot limit.

What do you guys think?

Just finished my rank 8 mastery test. 

I was eligible for this rank only after I leveled the following things to 30:

- All warframes except rhino and normal excalibur (11x 30)

- All main weapons except boar and braton vandal (11x 30)

- 8x Sidearm on 30

- 10x melee on 30 (2x level 10)

It was actually a lot of fun - yet I do think this mastery test could be used on an earlier rank, I have the impression that only a very limited amount of players will actually get to experience this test. Taking into account the frame / weapon slot limit.

What do you guys think?

I agree that the slots limit is pretty bad.

It'll take me time since I don't care about selling my weapons but my warframes, hell no.

You'll love the Rank 9 test.

Without going into details to spoil the surprise, train your Tenno to be agile and don't bring something like the Paris.

I'm somewhat sad I never got the chance to do any of the other ranking up missions... was already Rank 8 when the changes were made.

You'll love the Rank 9 test.

Without going into details to spoil the surprise, train your Tenno to be agile and don't bring something like the Paris.

I'm somewhat sad I never got the chance to do any of the other ranking up missions... was already Rank 8 when the changes were made.

I did it with a fatty Rhino, ain't that bad.

Can you tell me one thing...

For nowe I'm rank 9 on the excalibur and when I want to buy Rhino it sayes that I'm lvl 1 and neet to be lvl 2 to buy Rhino...how can I level up...? or what kind of system is it? I'm confused...

Can you tell me one thing...

For nowe I'm rank 9 on the excalibur and when I want to buy Rhino it sayes that I'm lvl 1 and neet to be lvl 2 to buy Rhino...how can I level up...? or what kind of system is it? I'm confused...

It's talking about your Mastery Rank, which you can see in your profile. To level up your mastery rank, you need to level up your weapons and warframes. You can see your progress in the top left (blue bar next to your avatar) in the main menu.

so its not really a test? like you go into the tutorial zone? unfair for the ones with limited slots then

1) Currently, there's no advantage of mastery level above 4 over 4.

2) You can sell your less used weapons and warframes to allow room for new weapons and warframes to rank up.

It's talking about your Mastery Rank, which you can see in your profile. To level up your mastery rank, you need to level up your weapons and warframes. You can see your progress in the top left (blue bar next to your avatar) in the main menu.

ok but what ranks I must get to lvl up...? I am 10-9-8 ranks on my weapons ... warfame rank is 9 ... but still lvl 1