The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Glaive Blueprint? Fine, No Support From Me.

Sikab

Agree 100%.

I only spend around 10 Euros on this game but still i don't agree with making non-cosmetic items only buyable with plat.

Let me be clear.If this keeps up ill just stop supporting you guys.

Grow a freaking brain, you can get it without plat. Rebecca has already confirmed it's an alert reward.

Agree 100%.

I only spend around 10 Euros on this game but still i don't agree with making non-cosmetic items only buyable with plat.

Let me be clear.If this keeps up ill just stop supporting you guys.

It's not only buyable with plat, it's also got blueprints -- in the alert system. Like the heat dagger, which didn't cause this uproar.

I think you need to sit down and ponder this a bit more then take it to this topic:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/35839-collection-glaive-debut-discussion-breakdown-thread/

Where the devs can read it together with all the other viewpoints, instead of it getting lost in the shuffle.

Just wanted more people to see this post in another thread concerning the same issue. 

On another note, people need to stop making more threads about the same issue. Too much redundancy. Even in this one. 

The only problem with that Quote... this is a Beta, they made a marketing decision, which was bad. When should we "complain" if not now?

Also, how come:

Positive Thoughts = Feedback

Negative Thoughts = Complain

Indeed most of us are Adults, that's why forcing something this obvious down on my throat wont work.

It's not only buyable with plat, it's also got blueprints -- in the alert system. Like the heat dagger, which didn't cause this uproar.

I think you need to sit down and ponder this a bit more then take it to this topic:

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/35839-collection-glaive-debut-discussion-breakdown-thread/

Where the devs can read it together with all the other viewpoints, instead of it getting lost in the shuffle.

That Heat Dagger argument is such an irritating thing. Explained 101 time why it's not the "Heat Dagger" case. Feel free to browse this topic.

Grow a freaking brain, you can get it without plat. Rebecca has already confirmed it's an alert reward.

This kind of behavior needs to end.

Put your viewpoint in the topic I continuously link (as I've stated before, you DO have feedback even if it's just "you did fine guys") and leave it at that. The developers need to see people trying to help end the chaos, not people extending it.

So everyone want this glaive super fast, whats the point of this in a grinding and farming game if you just get all the "exotic" stuff so fast. If you really like this game, there is no point of whining like this. Just support the devs who are trying to get this game more attractive or wait the alert. I already paid for this and this glaive and it is awesome, devs put hard time on it and time is money. If you want it, work for it.

Edited by KiraDess

So everyone want this glaive super fast, whats the point of this in a grinding and farming game if you just get all the "exotic" so fast. If you really like this game, there is no point of whining like this. Just support the devs who are trying to get this game more attractive or wait the alert. I already paid for this and this glaive is awesome, devs put hard time on it and time is money. If you want it, work for it.

Okey, since you obviously didn't read the topic. I explain it to you (again)...

Work is something that has a Set time or Date that can be considered a timeline, something we can Work for.

Alerts are not work. When it appears is Random, what it Contains is Random. That's RNG in RNG = Not work, pure luck.

Also as explain MANY times already, This topic is not about "We want more easy stuff hurr durr"...

It's about F2P and P2P need Equal chances to obtain it.

Either remove it from Market so none of the sides can purchase it, and make it Alert exclusive. So both sides need to luck it out... or Let it remain in in Shop for Plat and make it available for Credits also.

That's farr. Giving the Option for P2P to buy it off, and F2P to need a tremendous amount of Luck to be on the right time, at the right Alert, with the right Reward...

PS.: Before some1 says "But Heat Dagger"... No!

Heat Dagger was Alert Exclusive for lots and lots of weeks before it made it's appearance in the Market

Edited by Sikab

Okey, since you obviously didn't read the topic. I explain it to you (again)...

Work is something that has a Set time or Date that can be considered a timeline, something we can Work for.

Alerts are not work. When it appears is Random, what it Contains is Random. That's RNG in RNG = Not work, pure luck.

Also as explain MANY times already, This topic is not about "We want more easy stuff hurr durr"...

It's about F2P and P2P need Equal chances to obtain it.

Either remove it from Market so none of the sides can purchase it, and make it Alert exclusive. So both sides need to luck it out... or Let it remain in in Shop for Plat and make it available for Credits also.

That's far. Giving the Option for P2P to buy it off, and F2P to need a tremendous amount of Luck to be on the right time, at the right Alert, with the right Reward...

If everything is equal there is no incentive to buy anything thus no one ever buys plat, DE goes bankrupt and the game dies. Sounds like a plan, lets get right on it.

So everyone want this glaive super fast, whats the point of this in a grinding and farming game if you just get all the "exotic" stuff so fast. If you really like this game, there is no point of whining like this. Just support the devs who are trying to get this game more attractive or wait the alert. I already paid for this and this glaive and it is awesome, devs put hard time on it and time is money. If you want it, work for it.

I agree, but there's difference between working for something and hopefully waiting for something so random to happen... Even if it was a 2 weeks foundry process with a purchase 2 milion credits purchase and 10k rubedo it would've been much better, if an alert for the glaive popped up this very instant I wouldn't change my opinion on this.

If everything is equal there is no incentive to buy anything thus no one ever buys plat, DE goes bankrupt and the game dies. Sounds like a plan, lets get right on it.

I don't feel encouraged to purchase any Plat anymore. Before this i spent 100$+. If a company is fair to it's community, they often thank it.

If the company makes an obvious unfair move which is a plain moneygrab decision... Loyal supporters turn away.

I don't feel encouraged to purchase any Plat anymore. Before this i spent 100$+. If a company is fair to it's community, they often thank it.

If the company makes an obvious unfair move which is a plain moneygrab decision... Loyal supporters turn away.

BullS#&$, a company can be extremely fair but there will still be asshats like yourself that feel that it still isn't fair enough. DE is extremely fair, especially compared to just about every other F2P in existance and people are still crying.

Edited by Avenwing

Raaaaaaaage ! Just kidding. But yes 150 plat is to rich for my blood. :(

Hopefully we will achieve something :) There are other founders aswell who are concerned about F2P players, like myself... We made sure to get heard, now we can only hope :)

Edited by Sikab

That Heat Dagger argument is such an irritating thing. Explained 101 time why it's not the "Heat Dagger" case. Feel free to browse this topic.

It's irritating because it destroys any argument you have.

Weapons available in this manner have appeared before but there was no outcry before because you didnt care about the weapon.

People are only complaining because they wanted the weapon.

And is bad they make money.... why exactly?

This isnt Sony, this isnt a company that got 700 million bucks for this project, this an actual company putting the game out by themselves.

Most of this game is totally free and this one single item all of a sudden turns them into some super evil dudes?

Perspective, my man, perspective.

I seriously need to think about if it's really worth my time (and money) .

I'll never support Any introduction of weapons (which are core to gameplay) that is only available day1 for those who Pay.

You already did support them my founder friend!!! We all thank you for your hard earned money! Apologies if the dev's do not cater to your every whim. Last I checked Sikab was not a sun or planet that anything revolved around. :)

It's irritating because it destroys any argument you have.

Weapons available in this manner have appeared before but there was no outcry before because you didnt care about the weapon.

People are only complaining because they wanted the weapon.

As someone who THINKS THAT THE GLAIVE IS FINE AS IT IS, Sikab and many others have come up with logical arguments to back what they say up that do not boil down to "just wanting it for free".

The heat dagger IS different. It was available FIRST as alert only, and later became available on the market.

I don't understand it either. If some1 really can't say anything else, why bother? or at least Harass me in PM, we are having a discussion here.

By the way, you haven't taken your viewpoints to the thread I keep mentioning. ;) That thread is specifically meant to be seen by DE so all the important arguments are in one place. I believe you make one of the most important arguments and you need to have your input be heard, not lost among the loads of other stuff throughout the forums. It also gives you a chance to coherently put forward your case.

I don't understand it either.

I'll make it simple for you. I have no idea what you were thinking when you posted this topic with the words you said. However, what you actually did (regardless of intentions) was publicly give an ultimatum. The second you do that your credibility on whatever it is you have to say is ZERO. You stated that we are having a discussion, yet you never actually allowed for it in your "my way or the highway" attitude. The fact that you do not understand where all the hate is coming from is not surprising to me.

I'll make it simple for you. I have no idea what you were thinking when you posted this topic with the words you said. However, what you actually did (regardless of intentions) was publicly give an ultimatum. The second you do that your credibility on whatever it is you have to say is ZERO. You stated that we are having a discussion, yet you never actually allowed for it in your "my way or the highway" attitude. The fact that you do not understand where all the hate is coming from is not surprising to me.

It was in no way of an ultimatum. I said what I thought. In my point of view, Founders are what they are called. Founders.

Founders invest money in a project, which they see promise in, and agree with their goals.

I simply said that the Road i was founding has took a turn, i can't and won't agree to. That is all to it. No ultimatum.

Ultimatum would be: "Hurr Durr change it now, or i make Women pregnant with my stare"

Edited by Sikab

As someone who THINKS THAT THE GLAIVE IS FINE AS IT IS, Sikab and many others have come up with logical arguments to back what they say up that do not boil down to "just wanting it for free".

I havent seen any. All i've seen is, "People who have money shouldn't be allowed to get it." AKA is i cant get it now NO ONE CAN AKA i want it free.

"Money grabbing move." AKA i want it free.

The heat dagger IS different. It was available FIRST as alert only, and later became available on the market.

How is that different? Some people can buy it and some cant.

How does being in the market a week later all of sudden change everything?