Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Win Mesa For The Holidays!

Telluric

Hello friends, it is I, Telluric. If you read my introduction, you would know that I run the less-than-official Warframe blog on the blogging website known as Tumblr. 

If any of you do have a tumblr blog, you might be interested in what is happening on my blog as of a few minutes ago. I've gotten some extra cash for this holiday season, and I am using it to be gifting a Mesa Warframe to a single person on Christmas day.

The link to the post regarding the gifting is here: http://warframe.tumblr.com/post/104181988499/

This Christmas gift is open to anyone who is a PC Warframer, and who has the ability to reblog the post that will allow you to be qualified to win. If you don't have a tumblr but would like to enter, it only takes 25 seconds to create an account and reblog it.

This is in no way an endorsement of my own blog. I am not hosting this to gain popularity or followers; the reblogs on the post are only so I can find out who is interested in getting their very own Christmas gunslinger.

If you do have a tumblr, then by all means, reblog away. 

I am happy to be able to give someone a neat Warframe for Christmas. If you are a person who already has Mesa, I have allowed it to let you enter the gift giveaway anyway, and should you win, I will gift you the Warframe or Archwing of your choice. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Any questions you have regarding this, I will answer below.

Happy holidays!