Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Know Who Should Have The Glaive...?

RawGritz

It would be cool if an additional way to obtain the Glaive was similar to how you nab the Cronus--by defeating a boss.

Let  the Glaive drop from the Stalker! Still random... Still have to work for it... But it creates a new way to obtain the weapon. 

Many have fought the Stalker but few have defeated him--plus he currently gives you nothing for the effort. 

So adding this way to obtain the Glaive would serve several purposes.

1. Give the Stalker a bit more purpose

2. spur users to play and try to initiate the Stalker's presence

3. keep rushers with the party to help kill stalker for a chance to obtain the Glaive

4. increase user playtime and CCUs.

Edited by RawGritz

But But that's a myth! :C i never see stalker in game =O 

Edit: O.o and why i got downvotes on my post? did i say something wrong? O.o it's true i never see stalker ingame before O.o maybe 1 day O.o but that's no reason to downvote someone opinion o.o

Edited by Swarovsky

Think how accomplished you would feel. I know DE knows this...they have to, to be in the Free 2 play business.

But profit is almost equally important as CCUs (aka concurrent users). The current way to obtain the Glaive and this way would bolster both spending and user play time.

BAM! You deal the final crippling shot. The Stalker stops whatever he's murdering, sits down and on the left of your screen the dialogue box appears "It seems that I have misjudged your prowess.... indeed you are worthy of the <current warframe> Warframe you wear." *an item drop pops out of his character model*

You walk over to pick it up...

+34 Nano Spores. ;P

Edited by Shion963

BAM! You deal the final crippling shot. The Stalker stops whatever he's murdering, sits down and on the left of your screen the dialogue box appears "It seems that I have misjudged your prowess.... indeed you are worthy of the <current warframe> Warframe you wear." *an item drop pops out of his character model*

You walk over to pick it up...

+34 Nano Spores. ;P

Bhahaha. That would be so typical. But I'm fine with it dropping irregularly. I have fun farming.  But I want to be proactive about obtaining my goods. I don't want them spoon fed and I don't want to sit around waiting for an alert. Yet all those should remain. Let just add an additional wrinkle to the Glaive acquisition.

I'd love it if the Stalker came in and you damaged him enough, he would do his little meditation thing and poof away, but instead of just pissing off, he goes and hides in one of the little secret areas all the maps have. So then you guys could explore and hunt him down. And I guess him having a very small chance of dropping some rare bps would be acceptable.

I'd rather have him drop something really unique, and not something you can grab from the market with 10 bucks. Something that not even plat-rich founders would have unless they defeated the Stalker in one-on-one combat. A trophy, you can call it.

I'd rather have him drop something really unique, and not something you can grab from the market with 10 bucks. Something that not even plat-rich founders would have unless they defeated the Stalker in one-on-one combat. A trophy, you can call it.

Baby steps... Currently his pockets are full of smoke and dicey pictures of Lotus topless at a Justin Bieber concert. He uses those to bribe her silence. Why she says nothing when he attacks.

His head? As a throwable weapon?

Didn't said that, i said a trophy. A trophy is something you get out of a challenging experience.

With that said, i think that his head would perform better as a throwable weapon than the current iteration of the Glaive.