Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Give Kubrows Immunity To Moa Tar

Fenrica

Hello,

I think kubrows should be immune to the damage from tar-moa's goo on the ground.  They will just stand in it and die in a few seconds even at relatively low levels.

I believe kubrows are already immune to lasers in the void, which is along the same lines.  Environmental damage that they don't know how to avoid.

Thank you.

Hello,

I think kubrows should be immune to the damage from tar-moa's goo on the ground.  They will just stand in it and die in a few seconds even at relatively low levels.

I believe kubrows are already immune to lasers in the void, which is along the same lines.  Environmental damage that they don't know how to avoid.

Thank you.

Never bring a knife Kubrow to a gun Infested fight.

It would also be nice if Oberon could purge the tar with Renewal or Hallowed Ground. Maybe even with Smite.

Same with the bees.

This is the correct thinking.

If I cast World On Fire, it should burn all the bastards away. A Penta nade should clear swarm off players, etc etc.

DE is applying too many arbitrary - I have to stop using this word so much - reasons to new effects and not giving us ample ways to get around them using abilities that mechanically speaking, within the context of the game, would in fact do just that.

If I fired an Ignis at players that are swarmed or at that goo on the ground for example, it should work.

DE could make things far more deadly by allowing proper use of counters, otherwise they just turn out "annoying".

This is the correct thinking.

If I cast World On Fire, it should burn all the bastards away. A Penta nade should clear swarm off players, etc etc.

DE is applying too many arbitrary - I have to stop using this word so much - reasons to new effects and not giving us ample ways to get around them using abilities that mechanically speaking, within the context of the game, would in fact do just that.

If I fired an Ignis at players that are swarmed or at that goo on the ground for example, it should work.

DE could make things far more deadly by allowing proper use of counters, otherwise they just turn out "annoying".

That would be the best buff for the Ignis and Ember ever.

The ability to burn bees.

I honestly dislike the bees more than the tar. The tar can be avoided but the bees seem to carry across great distances.

And friendly npc's drag them to you as well.

As funny as it is seeing the group of allied grineer running around in a giant cloud of bees, the laughter quickly dies when they approach you and you have to constantly roll or copter to get the bees to F*** off.

But if they could be lit on fire? Purged in the holy flames of the Tenno? By God, it would be beautiful.