Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dark Sector Defense Ai Fails After Stalker Attack

GoldenLark

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197968399443/screenshots/

Per the captions, we were in wave 4 of a DSD on Ceres, and Stalker hit. The target was killed, Stalker despawned. The target disconnected from the game, a new 4th player joined. All Infested failed to aggro on the defense objective from then on. We actually kept going to 10 waves, and each wave they would spawn inside their little rooms but not run out until someone walked up and aggroed them manually. This was incredibly time consuming and involved lots of death as one had to get well within Ancient spearing range to even open those doors at each spawn point.

In addition the tank/capsule defense objected completely lost collision so we could walk through it/could not stand atop it. This latter phenominon happens half the time anyways but it seems like but in this case we didn't even get a HUD display when looking at it and the infested literally had nothing to target on spawn.

I too have noticed on numerous occasions that a host transition on the Ceres Dark Sector can cause the Cryopod to "fail" to drive along the train line, causing said phasing allowing players to walk through it and causing the infested to stay in their little chambers until manually aggroed.

I don't think Stalker had much to do with it, the issue is with the host transition (as i said i experienced it after people had left even without stakler being involved)

It's definitely limited to the Ceres Map/Tileset though, haven't experienced it on any of the others where the Cryopod doesn't move, so it shouldn't occur anywhere outside other than the Seimeni Sector.

Edited by Jukantos