The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] Glaive. Glaaaive! Glaaaaaaiiiive!

SilverBones

It's a great weapon. But I don't like that it doesn't at least try to seek targets. If two mobs are sat next to each other, most of the time it will just hit one. That said, just the fact that it's a ranged melee weapon is pretty neat!

It's a great weapon. But I don't like that it doesn't at least try to seek targets. If two mobs are sat next to each other, most of the time it will just hit one. That said, just the fact that it's a ranged melee weapon is pretty neat!

it doesent have a inbuilt computer so why would I seek you have to make it rebound and to tricky stuff with it to hit multiple enemys

It has it's flaws, but for me, the aesthetics are more than enough. It's unique enough to be awesome... same feeling I had with the Paris. It's just a nice change from another 'normal' melee weapon.

reason why i wasnt really killing anything like fast is because you are trying to make an overview with the weapon, that way you can kill all of them as much as you can. and i am glad i did join cuz i wanted to see that in action at first hand by you like a boss. oh and i love that Void Warframe you did i hope they make that type lol.

grammar sucks so uh yeah sorry

Edited by edryuu

reason why i wasnt really killing anything like fast is because you are trying to make an overview with the weapon, that way you can kill all of them as much as you can. and i am glad i did join cuz i wanted to see that in action at first hand by you like a boss. oh and i love that Void Warframe you did i hope they make that type lol.

grammar sucks so uh yeah sorry

Thanks for joining in, man!

..Damnit, I knew as soon as I watched gameplay of it I wouldn't be able to wait for an alert BP.

*goes off to spend unused plat*

If you were going to spend plat on any weapon... this would be it :)

Great item, but still a bit weird that they gives it out with alerts. Not the best idea. But thisway everyone could have their own glaives ;)

I actually find it a bit better this way. The Dark Sword and the Jaw sword can only be gained through '?' alerts, but this gives you the option of a 'quick-fix' if you really want it. All those poor buggers waiting for a Dark Sword back a few weeks ago, now that was harsh!