Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Death Mark Management (I Finally Failed My Inbox Fumbling)

Jukantos

Greetings fellow Tenno, today i'm here with a question that has been nagging me for a pretty long time.

Why is there no efficient way of tracking your Stalker Death Marks, like a little extra icon in the corner of a Boss Sector? So far i've stuck to managing my Death Marks via my inbox (deleting all messages of Stalkers that i have fought, so the list of bosses still sitting in my inbox basically tells me what deathmarks remain) but alas i'm only human, if i miss the name of the boss in his second taunt or accidentally remove the wrong message that is something i cannot revert. I was more than surprised and annoyed to have a Stalker for Alad V show up when i had no message for Alad V in my Inbox whatsoever and due to being tabbed out for music i missed the last stalker's origin completely, making my inbox fumbling pretty much useless from here on out.

i'd love to see a more efficient and reliable method of tracking the Stalker Death Marks, having a single icon in my profile telling me that Stalker is after me overall is a first step but still not very helpfull (unless i'd be willing to not kill any bosses until i've met enough stalkers to eliminate every single death mark and then start from scratch).

Since there already IS a way of managing them (writing them on paper of using the inbox) i see no reason why it has to be this inefficient.

From what i've read his spawn chance is 1,5% + 0,5% per additional death mark, up to a cap of 3,5% (meaning with 4 players that have 5+ marks each his spawn chance becomes 14%)

I'd simply like to be able to keep my Death Marks stocked up to the maximum. plus it's really unhandy not to know wether or not im currently marked by Lephantis.

This obviously turns the question into: How is his spawn rate really handled? the wiki data is not official in any way :/

From what i've read his spawn chance is 1,5% + 0,5% per additional death mark, up to a cap of 3,5% (meaning with 4 players that have 5+ marks each his spawn chance becomes 14%) I'd simply like to be able to keep my Death Marks stocked up to the maximum. plus it's really unhandy not to know wether or not im currently marked by Lephantis. This obviously turns the question into: How is his spawn rate really handled? the wiki data is not official in any way :/

It only counts if the other players have a mark at all.  The number of marks is never factored into the spawn chances.