Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

More Alerts Please

DeEtre

We need more syndicate-related and archwing-related alerts!
it's been too long since new alerts, and the current reward pool is stagnant and stale. Needs more fresh loot!

I'll recycle the Archwing alert ideas with this one I had for surprise objectives. (nothing new, sry)
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/353530-surprise-objectives-regular-mode-archwing-suggestion/#entry3938657

I'm also recycling my newly-posted syndicate post for syndicate alert.
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/359090-new-idea-for-on-going-event-syndicates-idea/#entry3987834
(getting lazy to come up with new stuff)

Also, I personally suggested the current Salad V's boss key crafting, but it's proving to be too slow for some people.
(When I first suggested this, I said it'd be chance drop from sabotage missions, not ultra-rare invasion rewards. This is really, really slow.)

Thus, Alad V's boss alerts! (and Vay Hek. I still haven't gotten my Hydroid frame and it's too much pain to farm solo)
It can be once a week or once every 5 days.
Instead of 20 mins or 1 hr, it'll only last for 5 minutes! GLUE YOUR EYES TO THE TWITTER FEED !!!

Here's a list of suggested, new alert rewards:
Syndicate-themed skins for helm, warframe, liset, or weapons (Blueprint)
Archwing items or weapons part.
New helmets pls
User icons
Ultra-rare, rarer than rare sentinel cosmetics.

More weapons blueprint (send more old, unpopular weapon bps to alert, it'll make them cool again)
New sentinel bp and parts (like vauban)

Gears (one-time use full hp, ammo or energy restorations, crafted Cipher)

Tower keys

Alerts definitely need a rework.

The credit amounts are silly, and when it actually gets an item reward, most of the time it's laughable too.

Void keys would definitely be a something i'd be interested in. Especially T3.

Not sure about your cosmetics idea, I think that's mostly plat and it should stay that way (unless it's alert-exclusive and not just taken from market)