Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Positive Feedback For Dark Sector Conflict Pvp

elele

Too many negativity here while the effort in improvement is under-appreciated. I imagine whoever in DE that does design for DS Conflicts must be pretty depressed reading this forum. 

Anyway, I came back to DS Conflict after a month or so and found DE has made some great improvements: 

1. No more spawn camping by defenders on attackers' spawn point. Now there is a giant invisible barrier. If the defender crosses it, the screen flashes "Turn Back!" with an ominous 5 secs countdown. I didn't wait until the countdown reaches zero but I assume the spawn camper will be insta-killed. 

2. At the beginning of each match, the HUD shows the level requirements you need to unlock your mods. This is very convenient. Now that I know clearly that I can unlock my Vitality at level 7, I can plan accordingly. Before this I never had a clear picture when I was going to unlock my Vitality and Serration.

3. No more Ash BS spam! Woo-hoo! Abilities are now unlocked in fixed orders and at fixed levels now. BS could only reach its former OP level when you're level 30.

4. This is not related to any recent changes but I just found out that for DS Conflicts, there are other non-toxin, non-explosive weapons that are as viable as Boltor Prime! Yay for variety.

Anyhow, whoever at DE that reads player feedback, I hope the positive feedback makes you happy. And please keep up the good work!  

well beside a very few people the dark sector are mostly empty the only one you will see people on is sechura and seimini other that that there is the one on earth but it's mostly new people that wonder what are the dark sector

There are a dedicated DS Conflict player base out there. A couple hours ago, there was a conflict between LoTE and another alliance on a Dark Sector node on Neptune. No battle pay involved yet every time I joined a session, no matter I was on defense or attack, there were always other players there. 

And I tell you, they were not noobs trying DS for the first time. Those other players, just like myself, had a good understanding of the DS Conflicts mechanism. They had some of more obscure essential mods, and had them in the right slots. They obviously spent a lot of time studying and preparing for the DS meta game and tactics. 

Also I get the feeling that DS Conflicts are quite popular with non-U.S. alliances (e.g. LoTE). You just don't see those non-English speaking players posting on the forum much. 

There are a dedicated DS Conflict player base out there. A couple hours ago, there was a conflict between LoTE and another alliance on a Dark Sector node on Neptune. No battle pay involved yet every time I joined a session, no matter I was on defense or attack, there were always other players there. 

And I tell you, they were not noobs trying DS for the first time. Those other players, just like myself, had a good understanding of the DS Conflicts mechanism. They had some of more obscure essential mods, and had them in the right slots. They obviously spent a lot of time studying and preparing for the DS meta game and tactics. 

Also I get the feeling that DS Conflicts are quite popular with non-U.S. alliances (e.g. LoTE). You just don't see those non-English speaking players posting on the forum much. 

Elele is right about this. I have encountered, russians, people from turkey and players from many places over the sea. Some of them just don't talk on chat. However most of them are unaware how big the cartel alliances and what exactly they are dealing with. 

Again - highlighting a clear communication problem in this game.