Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Normally Never Do These Things.

Bobtm

But I figure I should break that trend due to the oddities involved here.

Long story short, I've been here and posting for getting semi-close to a year's time now... but as a PS4 user.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/user/631870-ps4bobtm0/

No real need to click it of course, all I've got going is 800~ posts of longwindedness going for me.

That being said, I've since shifted over and been playing on PC after a nice break.  The simple version is that trying to keep up with Warframe on two seperate accounts is far more time consuming, so I'm officially done with the PS4 version.  Normally I'd have simply continued posting with my PS4 account and called it a day, however PS4 forum user's don't have access to post in the PC bug report section, and they literally cannot even view the PC trading section let alone post there.

As far as who I am specifically, just a nerdy dude who likes this game way, way too much for his own good.  Now, back into obscurity with me.  Though it's not as easy to hide now that it's so much brighter around here.

Restarting a game you've previously been well established on can feel sluggish. Hit me up in-game if you need anything and if you have extra credits before you find a clan you can join my little ghost clan to get BP's from my research rooms. I'm at work right this second, though.

Yeah, I actually started on PC around two months ago and pretty much gave up right out of the gate.  Going from MR15 and only missing two weapons out of everything to having nothing and being behind in terms of ongoing events is immensely harsh.

I definitely appreciate the offer, but I prefer to manage on my own.  Now that I've actually gotten back into really enjoying playing again, it'll be kinda fun to reuse things with a mouse rather than a controller.