Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Out Of Ammo Sound

OmniLight

i think it would be awesome if on top of the sound warning, that the ammo section of the hud would flash or pulse as you attempt to reload/fire an out of ammo weapon. it will bring their attention to that part of the hud and solidify the warning.

not sure if its already done or not, since i never seem to run out of ammo anymore. id have to actively try to burn ammo up to see.

Edited by Satwo

I only noticed this early when I was out of ammo with one of the secondaries I was leveling up, but whenever I performed an action when I was out of ammo, there would be some sort of strange staticy noise. 

Weapon was the Dual Cestra. 

That happens to the Secura Dual Cestra too. When out of ammo and keep doing other stuff, the buzzing sound keeps repeating and it sounds alot.

The sound you are hearing is the out of ammo warning.

I just found it strange that it repeated on every action that you took and thought it was a potential. Makes more sense if it only occurred on reload. Was thankful I was Loki at the time and the sound got muffled when I was using because its relatively intrusive and sounds like a speaker breaking if it happens too often