Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello There,not So Newish But I Dont Talk Often :d

GunDownGrace

anywho,registered two months and some days ago,

i have a nice part time job at near 10 usd an hour,so i wind up with some extra cash after i pay my share of the bills and food and so forth (im 25 by the way,with schizoid personality disorder,but thats another long story,suffice to say warframe suits me just fine)

so i have a decent few warframes,some good weapons,two prime weps (dakra and boar respectively)

im having fun with them all,yet id like to settle down on one

my favored combat method is mostly stealth,then bursting into a senseless wild fury with no reasoning whatsoever,then going back to stealth (thank the stars that i have a huras cloaky kubrow i named frankie),i dont like staying in one spot for very long,but i enjoy being able to hold my ground when needed

id have videos for you but i cant get razor to video record on warframe (i think the problem is the screencaster part isnt recognizing warframe or something,please oh please someone help me fix this)

so in conclusion,hello everyone :D (it was abit of a stretch for me to drag myself into the light here),some solid advice on a warframe and weapons set that would suit my chaotic and nonsensical needs

also,what is wyrm prime? (wound up with wyrm prime carapace unexpectedly from a void mission)

and also if you guys could,i could use a tl;dr crash course on the history of warframe :d ty in advance for freindliness

Welcome!

Warframe's story is a bit too complicated for a tl;dr. 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Story_and_History

To answer your questions:

1. I'd suggest an Oberon or Nyx (alternatives are Ash, Loki, and Excalibur)

All of them have damage potential, stealth capability, and utility.

2. Try focusing on what you enjoy using the most. A certain category of weapons would help determine a desirable weapon choice. 

3. Wyrm Prime is a version of the Wyrm sentinel obtainable through Void missions.

Sentinels are flying companions that have a lot more utility than kubrows, so you should definitely craft one. Blueprints can be found from the Market.

Wyrm Prime is the prime version of the sentinel Wyrm.

The "history"? Like, lore history or development history?

In a nuttshell: Russians made a crazy virus, some guy caught it and was mutated into the first warframe, lots of time passed (like a million trillion years) and no one knows much about what happened, and then you woke up in a test tube being told to murder space clones and able to swap genders at will, and you just rolled with it because the Lotus seemed legit.