Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Using A Controller

RyouichiKitsune

Sooo im currently being lazy and sick and decided to pop my xbox 360 in and i can say it works pretty well. the only things i can suggest is

1. TURN OFF THE AIM ASSIST.

its super annoying when im aiming in and its locked on an enemy BEHIND SOMETHING. and i cant move it off cause it will snap back on...ive tried turning off and on the aim assist and messing with everything. i cant find a way to turn it off. how about a fix that actually focus' on something thats visual? not something it "knows" its there..

2. aim acceleration. 

if you hold the joystick more..it gradually speeds up. this would help me aim quite a bit... especially if the aim assist is turned off so it stops soft locking onto enemys

Options > Controls > "Enable Controller Aim Assist" > X

I've been playing warframe with controller for a long time and from the moment I turned this setting off I never had any trouble with it. It's completely turned off for me. The cross-hair doesn't flinch whenever I hover over enemies... aka no aim assist.

As for the aim acceleration... I am happy it's not in the game, it throws me off more than it actually helps me. If you want a similar feel you'd need to do so manually by moving the stick less to the sides. Maybe there is a setting for it somewhere in the config files but you'd have to google that since I have no idea how to activate it properly if it is there.

Options > Controls > "Enable Controller Aim Assist" > X

I've been playing warframe with controller for a long time and from the moment I turned this setting off I never had any trouble with it. It's completely turned off for me. The cross-hair doesn't flinch whenever I hover over enemies... aka no aim assist.

As for the aim acceleration... I am happy it's not in the game, it throws me off more than it actually helps me. If you want a similar feel you'd need to do so manually by moving the stick less to the sides. Maybe there is a setting for it somewhere in the config files but you'd have to google that since I have no idea how to activate it properly if it is there.

it would help with pistols n the like...but not my snipetron :I but you are the god of all tenno for helping me <3

As an extra bit of input I would really like menu input to be disabled while you're in the Power Select menu (R trigger default, from memory)

Too often I've died right when using a power on the B button. It acts as though I've selected Forfeit and brings up the "Are you sure you want to exit" button. 9 times out of 10 I'll press A before that menu appears, yet it accepts the input, and I just cancelled myself out of the mission.

Yes, this could be resolved by waiting a moment instead of reflexively pressing A, however it's primarily due to the fact you need to press a button used to traverse an automatically appearing menu to also activate abilities. By ignoring input while the Power Select button is pressed, this would never happen again to anyone.

I'm sure it wouldn't just be me it's happened to.