Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Specters & Reinforcements

Thundervision

Hey there, Tenno!

I was thinking about the status of Syn-Specters and their utility.

The current Specters and their utility is doubtful. Sure, their price mirrors their quality -- 2.500 RP is nothing, so what you expect from them?

However, we can't deny the fact that those Specters can be very useful.

What do you think about an idea to add Specter Squad at Rank 3 (this rank is pretty empty: only consumables and Sigils).

[specter Squads]

For 40.000RP you'll receive a Specter Squad which contains:

Steel Meridian (i don't see any problem, if those rebellions stole or built their own cloning machine):

x2 Shield Lancer

x1 Elite Lancer Eximus

Arbiters of Hexis:

x2 Corrupted MOA

x1 Orokin Drone Eximus

Cephalon Suda:

x2 Drone Guardian*

x1 Fusion MOA Eximus

* -- those old Rail Combat Drones -- they are pretty strong, but weak at the same time.

Red Veil:

x3 Charger Eximus

-- still some sort of 'meat', but their power in their quantity

or

x2 Charger

x1 Swarm Mutalist MOA

The Perrin Sequence:

x1 Prodman

x2 Anti-MOA

x1 Elite Crewman Eximus

New Loka:

x1 Toxic Ancient Eximus

x2 Ancient Healer (those normal ones, which heals you by 100HP)

OR:

[syndicate Reinforcements]

When i've reached the max rank in Steel-M, the Leader said: «...you are hero to these people, and to me!»

Now i'm thinking if we're so good and valuable to them, why Syndicates can't help us in critical situations?

I mean, if there are their deathsquads, why there can't be their «helpsquads»?

Seriously. Let's give them this opportunity.

Imagine:

You're doing Defense Mission, there's a... uhm... 44wave. The Corpus forces almost killed you and the Cryopod.

Meanwhile in somewhere: our mommy Lotus, seeing that we're in danger, communicates or replaces Syndicate's data/logs with ours status-report and coordinates. And then our Syndicate decides «shall we help them?» or not (like: is it worth to waste our resources and people to help this Tenno?)

If they decided to help us, their Leaders (or unnamed person from each Syndicate) will inform us and the squad will be sent to us through the small portals (you've seen it during Invasions).

-- Fear not, Tenno! The cavalry is here!

Steel Meridian:

x1 Meridian Napalm/Bombard Eximus

x2 Meridian Shield Lancer

x1 Meridian Seeker/Hellion (2nd one is only for Planets and outdoor tilesets)

Arbiters of Hexis:

x2 Corrupted Heavy Gunner Eximus

x1 Corrupted Ancient Healer

x1 Orokin Drone

Cephalon Suda:

x3 Drone Guardian

x1 Shield Osprey Eximus

x1 Drone Scavenger (?) not sure, but is it possible to make him to collect all loot in 15m range and then unload it to your position? Would be a good support.

Red Veil:

x1 Ancient Healer Eximus

x3 Charger

The Perrin Sequence:

x1 Sir John Prodman the Fearless

x1 Hyena Mk.I (the old one with its Machine Gun and missiles, and with the weaker stats -- at least, should be cheaper than Hyena Mk.II)

or

x1 Perrin Tech / Nullifier Crewman

x2 Shockwave MOA

x1 Shield Osprey Eximus

New Loka:

x1 Ancient Disruptor Eximus (Caustic)

x2 Ancient Healer

x1 Toxic Ancient

These units in squads is just an example how it can be, because i assume there will be some troubles with game perfomance. Still... quality (lvl and stats) instead of quantity (of units in squad) is preferable.

Notes:

1. Reinforcements are available only for 5 Rank as a passive bonus with a ~10-15% chance to appear in mission.

2. Reinforcements from each Tenno can help once per 1 mission (only during Defense and Survivals missions, and only in critical situation like: 2/4 players is «offline», low Cryopod HP or low O2 status, critical HP value of squad members).

3. Reinforcements from different Syndicates can't be «dispatched» at the same time:

if you're the highest rank in 2 (or more) Syndicates -- you'll get help from Syndicate which Sigil you're wearing (won't work if you're General in Steel-M, but decided to wear Perrin or Loka's sigil for the mission). Same for allies -- their Syndicate reinforcements can't be dispatched if there's already another squad.

Specter Squads and the Syndicate Reinforcements at the same time will be definitely OP. So, the choice is 1st one or 2nd, but not both.

Thoughts? (also, apologies for my grammar mistakes. Whoops)