Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

Hey! I am a mastery rank 4 wukong, rhino, excalibur and nyx player and I hope I can join this clan. Greetings! My name is Daviddebott

Hey! I am a mastery rank 4 wukong, rhino, excalibur and nyx player and I hope I can join this clan. Greetings! My name is Daviddebott

Hey Renegades-of-a-supreme-and-impressive-Legacy,

In-game name is Orseck, Master Rank is 5.  Started the game not long ago, and looking for a clan where I can put down some roots, sip some digital cocktails, and bask in an appropriately rogueish legacy.  Hope to meet you all soon.

I'd like to Join too.

Sallian3

Mastery 6

Invite sent. Don't forget to build your dojo key to access the clan dojo. We have a teamspeak  104.156.245.122:9342 and steamgrouphttp://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy. Welcome to the family!

Hey Renegades-of-a-supreme-and-impressive-Legacy,

In-game name is Orseck, Master Rank is 5.  Started the game not long ago, and looking for a clan where I can put down some roots, sip some digital cocktails, and bask in an appropriately rogueish legacy.  Hope to meet you all soon.

Invite sent. Don't forget to build your dojo key to access the clan dojo. We have a teamspeak  104.156.245.122:9342 and steamgrouphttp://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy. Welcome to the family!

Hi, I have been looking for some people to play, and love the name. May I join Renegade Legacy

Mastery rank: 4

IGN: Grizzlybear117

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join.

Hello, im Infadelias, I am mastery 6 with a couple of level 30 frames looking for a group of decent people to play the game with.

can i be invited another time please, i think I declined

daviddebott - mastery rank 4

You are already in the clan.

IGN : OblivionSword

Mastery : 8

do you still have an open spot ?

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join.

Hey everyone! Mastery Rank 6 person here who is lonely looking for a clan to join! I haven't done any sorties or trials yet, but with you guys' help I want to! 

invite send

Hi Guys! I'm a Mastery Rank 5 and would love to join the Clan, I'm somewhat new to the game and would love to learn a lot more from the knowledge of other players! I'm also a Steam user! My handle is HandOfTaurus

invite send

IGN: spoongles

Mastery Rank: 4

Looking to get stuck in. :)

You are currently in a clan. If you wish to join please make a new post asking to join.

Hi i would like to join.

IGN: IceBear9

Mastery Rank: 6

You are currently in a clan. If you wish to join please make a new post asking to join.