The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

On 12/7/2014 at 9:52 PM, -RL-Dante16 said:

zgIrqL3.png

ffmMH7d.png

We are an active Moon Clan that accepts tenno that are Mastery Rank 3+. We have a fully built dojo with all clan research completed. We do daily draco runs and raids. You may join our steamgroup to be notified of clan events. Also join our Teamspeak to for raids or just to get help in game. WARNING: Renegade Legacy has been known to be too extreme, awesome, amazing, overwhelming, or one of many other words relating to spectacular. Ask your doctor before signing up for this clan.

Clan Links

Teamspeak: 104.156.245.122:9342

Wikia Recruitment: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:909695
Steamgroup: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RenegadeLegacy

Clan Emblem:

Hidden Content

Dojo Map:

Hidden Content

Raid Pics:

Hidden Content

hnc5BQj.png?1

If you want to join the clan just leave your current clan and make a post including your mastery rank asking to join. We check this recruitment forum page multiple times each day so please be patient as we will be sure to add you.

LX6oMQw.png?1

Warlord
- The leader/leaders of the clan. Those with the Warlord rank oversee the entire clan and all its inner workings.
Warlords can execute absolute orders but fear not as these orders are made to benefit the clan and its members.

- The Police of the clan. Moderators have many roles that help the clan run internally but they also help new members that have joined the clan. They too received light from the warlords.

Disciple
- Those that show promise to one day help lead the clan. Disciples have been known to be very strategic. Some would argue they are cunning just as moderators.

Spec Ops
- These fearsome beasts have been seen leading squad into battle numerous times. Some say there is no fear in their eyes while others dream of obtaining this majestic rank.

Champion
- These Renegades have risen in rank and are experienced members of the clan. They are in return granted the rank and title of Champion.

Soldier
- These young renegades have been given a rank promotion and are now experienced in the clan. They have been known to lead squads into battle where necessary.

Initiate
- Fresh recruits or renegades whichever name you prefere. These new members have taken the step to join the clan and are ready to further their skills.

Stasis
- This rank is reserved for those renegades that must leave for an extended period of time. They served well during their time but they have vowed to return and serve once again.

Rank promotions are handed out for being helpful, active, and helping the clan grow. If you would like to know more contact a Warlord or Chancellor in game or Teamspeak.

5LJ0xTT.png?1

Respect your fellow clan mates.
Do not beg clan members for items or platinum.
Do not harrass your fellow clan mates.
You may advertise items in clan chat but keep is simple. If you need a detailed conversation to sale/buy an item you should private message the other person.
You may recruit for raids or missions in the clan chat. Once again if it is a detailed conversation that will dominate clan chat you may need to private message the other tenno.
If you or another fellow clan mate are being abused in any way please contact one of our admins,chancellors, or moderators. If you have a screenshot the matter can be resolved more clearly.

• Do not join this clan only for clan research. If you are found doing this you will be blacklisted from rejoining the clan and any clan in the alliance.

• You must be mastery rank 3 or higher to join the clan. This is done to ensure we are recruiting players that want to stick to warframe. If you are less than Rank 3 level up a few weapons or a warframe and you will be ready to join in no time!!!
We do have a 21 Day inactive rule which states that being inactive for that period of time or more may result in a kick from the clan. We do this to keep the clan alive, healthy, and active.

Remember if you want to join you must first leave your current clan. Once you do that make a post below with your mastery rank asking to join!!!

Name is GOST_OF_SPARTA3 i am rank 5 with a lv 30 volt. I have around 80 hours and would like to join your clan.

10 hours ago, DarkNinjaShoguns said:

inv pls 

IGN DarkNinjaShoguns

Mr 7

7 hours ago, GOST_OF_SPARTA3 said:

Name is GOST_OF_SPARTA3 i am rank 5 with a lv 30 volt. I have around 80 hours and would like to join your clan.

Hello! =) Invites have been sent to you! 

Don't forget to craft your dojo key in order to access the clan dojo once you've accepted.

We also have a teamspeak (the IP is: 104.156.245.122:9342)

(We don't force our members to use the teamspeak, but feel free to join us for the daily raids!)

We also have a steam group http://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy if you are interested.

Welcome to the family, enjoy your stay and have a good day! =)

Edited by ThaFenix

10 hours ago, DubstepKrony said:

May I receive an invite? I am a very active player who plans to help this clan and be a part of it. 

IGN: DubstepKrony

(MR 12)

Hello! Invite has been sent! =) Don't forget to craft your dojo key in order to access the clan dojo.

(We don't force our members to use the teamspeak, but feel free to join us for the daily raids!)

We also have a steam group http://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy if you are interested.

Welcome to the family, enjoy your stay and have a good day! =)

6 hours ago, Godgory said:

Hail. Gotta tell you I would luv to be a renegade.

IGN: Godgory

MR: 10

Your wish is my command! An invite has been sent to you! =)

We also have a steam group http://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy if you are interested.

Welcome to the family, have great day and happy easters! =)

37 minutes ago, ThaFenix said:

Your wish is my command! An invite has been sent to you! =)

We also have a steam group http://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy if you are interested.

Welcome to the family, have great day and happy easters! =)

Much appreciated. I'll make sure to drop by and say hi when I can :]

Edited by Godgory

Hi,

I'm kind of new at this game, but I recently achieved Rank 3 and I would really like to join your clan because one of my friends already did.

I am very active and I like playing in groups.

As for now I'm only running Excalibur, but Valkyr and Saryn are already in the making and many others will follow.

An invite would be greatly appreciated ;)

PS: Your clan name sounds really cool :D

IGN: Kryzar

Edited by Kryzar
Forgot sth

9 hours ago, LostZombie131 said:

Eyo, would like to join the Renegade Legacy if I may :)

IGN: LostZombie131

MR: 6

8 hours ago, Kryzar said:

Hi,

I'm kind of new at this game, but I recently achieved Rank 3 and I would really like to join your clan because one of my friends already did.

I am very active and I like playing in groups.

As for now I'm only running Excalibur, but Valkyr and Saryn are already in the making and many others will follow.

An invite would be greatly appreciated ;)

PS: Your clan name sounds really cool :D

IGN: Kryzar

Hey guys, invites have been sent to both of you! =)

We also have a steam group http://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy if you guys are interested.

Welcome to the family, have great day and a wonderful easters to you fellas! =)

Hey! Invite has been sent! =)

Welcome to the family, have great day and hope you enjoy the stay!

11 hours ago, DemCats said:

Hey can i join? my mastery rank is 5. My warframe name is DemCats

Hi! I'm skebben and im MR6 (I'm still pretty nooby about the game though :P) and i'd love to join your *Deep breath* -awesome, excellent, astonoshing, terrific, dazzeling, majestic, wonderfull, amazing, formidable, impressive, overwhelming, spectacular, stunning, breathtaking, magnificient, extreme, wondrous and awe-inspiring clan!

Hey, a few days ago I began playing and oh boy this game really soaked me in. I don't offer too much skill (Mr2), but I've got lots of free time to learn and improve as a player. I would like to join your clan and in the near future do some end game maps with you guys :D

IGN: Vvolix

Hello! =) Invites have been sent to all of you! 

Don't forget to craft your dojo key in order to access the clan dojo once you've accepted.

We also have a steam group http://steamcommunit.../RenegadeLegacy if you are interested.

Welcome to the family, enjoy your stay and have a good one! =)

Hello, i would rly like to join ur clan. Iam mastery rank 11 and was playing the game for over 210h now, i rly enjoy it and thats why iam looking for a great clan just like yours. Have a lot of supportive and farming builds ( like Ev, Blind Mirage, Hydroid, Slow/Speed Nova, Ivara etc)

In Game Name: MrDragones
Tenno out :)