Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

3 hours ago, Thirdsymbol said:

My name is Thirdsymbol. Mastery Rank 5 Looking to joining up

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

3 hours ago, KingAlkaiser said:

My name is KingAlkaiser. Mastery Rank 10 Looking to joining up

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

2 hours ago, killer399999 said:

Hi, i am sick of trying to find people to farm with and at the end of the day doesn't even get done, so i would like to join and be a member of your friendly community. also mastery rank 9 :p

15 hours ago, Webitos said:

Looks Great and Thorough, Would love to Join.

IGN: Webitos

MR: 15

Can you please re invite the clan tab was glitched saying i was in clan

14 hours ago, kaperkaper said:

Hi you still adding for that clan? If yes i would like to be part of it :)

3 hours ago, 69Leafblower420 said:

None of my friends play Warframe anymore, so I'd like to join your clan.

IGN: 69Leafblower420

MR: 7

Thank you :)

3 hours ago, Yukamano said:

Hello, i just started playing a while ago and wanted to join,

IGN: Yukamano

MR: 3

51 minutes ago, MacFOLK said:

I think it bugged, didn't get the invite :/

Edit: Never mind, it just took a while to show up

Edited by 69Leafblower420

18 minutes ago, MacFOLK said:

I didn't get the invite too

Hi guyz, 
I started to play warframe 10 days ago and now my rank is Gold Novice[6]. As far as I know clan is essential, so I was wondering if I could join Renegade Legacy.
Thank you for your time,

Superharuto

Edited by Superharuto

On 31/07/2016 at 6:57 PM, Superharuto said:

Hi guyz, 
I started to play warframe 10 days ago and now my rank is Gold Novice[6]. As far as I know clan is essential, so I was wondering if I could join Renegade Legacy.
Thank you for your time,

Superharuto

13 hours ago, Unskilleddread2 said:

Could i join your clan? I am on often and would like to play with a clan. I am mastery 6 almost 7.

You're already in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here.

22 minutes ago, jovinfym said:

I would like to join the clan

IGN: jovinfym
MR: 4

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 0:54 PM, Cryp said:

I am MR:11 and i would like to join!

8 hours ago, Daniel_Korbut said:

I would like to join your clan and become a better player

19 hours ago, NightWish001 said:

Our names are ''NightWish001'' and ''IDevilDog'' my mastery rank is 5 and my friend's is 6. We really would like to join to your clan...

You're both currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here.

19 hours ago, DukeSilver97 said:

Hey, my name's DukeSilver97, I was recommended to you guys by a friend who's already a member. I'm MR6. 

You're already in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here.