Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

20 hours ago, Drakmannen111 said:

I'm Drakmannen005, currently Mastery Rank 5 and I'd like to join Renegade Legacy

You are already in clan Renegade Legacy.

13 hours ago, STY_Tayamart said:

IGN: STY_Tayamart 

Located in EU West.

MR 9, been playing since the beta, but started seriously playing after I got a better PC. Have around 500 hours on steam client but switched to the native one. 

Profile: http://imgur.com/a/mRW8t

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join.

13 hours ago, CarpeBedlam said:

Been looking for an active clan. Please send me an invite!

MR 18 and play about 10 hours a day (seriously).

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

4 hours ago, s14u said:

I would like to join the clan i'm rank 5. thank you

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

1 hour ago, SavingPVTbrian said:

ign: SavingPVTbrian

Sorry however you need to be mastery rank 3 or above to join the clan. If you still wish to join please make a fresh post here after you meet the requirement.

On 21/08/2016 at 11:40 PM, liquiddrop said:

Hey my name is liquiddrop rank 12 would love to join the clan. Thanks.

18 hours ago, BtheLee said:

BtheLee

MR:12

Can I join please? Looking for active end game clan that raids and does fun stuff

You are currently in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join.

11 hours ago, Alzermius said:

IGN: Alzermius
MR: 7
Looking forward to joining.

19 hours ago, KesyDarius said:

I would like to join this clan to fight along other Tenno's and learn more about the game alongside this amazing clan!!

18 hours ago, SweetWillieJohnson said:

IGN: SweetWillieJohnson mastery rank 3 

6 hours ago, TorKger said:

Heyo, IGN: TorKger , MR: 21

Since the guys I started playing with slowly stopped playing this game, I'm looking for some other people to do missions with!

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

Hi there,

i´d like to join as well.

MR: 7

IGN: StokeHead

Region: EU

Basically im looking for a clan which does Team-Runs/raids/events/missions. I´d call myself a casual players and my playtimes do differ from week to week.

Some weeks i do play almost every day, others ill just do a single login.

Looking forward to join  

Edited by StokeHead

15 hours ago, BrotherMentula said:

Hello, can I ask for an invite?

IGN: BrotherMentula

MR:5

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

15 hours ago, rinooooooo said:

Same here MR: 8 
And a friend of mine

IGN: X105Strike
MR: 17

11 hours ago, StokeHead said:

Hi there,

i´d like to join as well.

MR: 7

IGN: StokeHead

Region: EU

Basically im looking for a clan which does Team-Runs/raids/events/missions. I´d call myself a casual players and my playtimes do differ from week to week.

Some weeks i do play almost every day, others ill just do a single login.

Looking forward to join  

2 hours ago, jasperro90 said:

iam mr 12 and i want to join this clan thingie

7 hours ago, HoloYuri said:

Rank 6, HoloYuri. 

5 hours ago, Razo120 said:

Nick: Razo120
MR: 13
More than 800 hours in game
I have been playing since Closed Beta