Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

On 12/24/2016 at 4:01 PM, QuantumPie said:

My IGN is QuantumPie and my MR is 12.

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

On 12/24/2016 at 6:03 PM, Shadow9100 said:

IGN: Shadow9100

Rank 3 looking for active player 

You are currently in a clan. if you still wish to join Renegade Legacy please leave your current clan and make a new post here asking to join.

6 hours ago, WolvZ_MUTE said:

Hi,

just moved from xbox to pc. Have friends already in your clan, would appreciate an invite.

IGN: xxxMUTExxx

Many thanks

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

3 hours ago, ShiftLight said:

IGN: ShiftLight

MR: 3

Having recently start over from switching to PC from Console, I would like to join Renegade Legacy

9 hours ago, Manfaceus said:

I am looking for a new clan. MR: 12

IGN: Manfaceus

13 hours ago, Karzi said:

Hey,

I would like to join.
IGN: Karzi
MR: 11

10 hours ago, Jaddifallic said:

Hi, my name's Jaddifallic, Mastery rank 7. Almost all my prime frames (5 of them) except for my Loki are max rank.Looking for a clan to have people to do missions with or just simply trade/use the research rooms. Hope you guys see this. Bye!

20 hours ago, Waiikz said:

Hello i am Waiikz , my Mastery rank is 10 :) i would realy like to join your clan :D

20 hours ago, Mistakex said:

Hello, Mastery rank 6, interested to join clan

18 hours ago, AlsQu said:

Hi I am interested to join your clan my MR is currently 7 and working on to get it higher.

1 hour ago, Amethystle said:

Hello, Mastery Rank 7. I would be interested in joining the clan.

In game name = xxdaltonxx (don't judge the name, made it a long time ago)

MR 9

I have been playing for a long time(since loki was a starter choice), but took a while break and that is why I am MR9, I used to have my own shadow clan but I gave it to a friend when I stopped playing! Would love to join your clan, I play daily or every other day!

21 hours ago, Jontehar said:

Hey, i would love to join this clan.

IGN: jontehar

MR:16

21 hours ago, TipExE said:

I'd like to join the clan.

IGN: TipExE

MR: 12

21 hours ago, Dumpaliah said:

Hey guy! Dumpaliah here a mastery rank 8 looking to join and active fun guild!

14 hours ago, xxdaltonxx said:

In game name = xxdaltonxx (don't judge the name, made it a long time ago)

MR 9

I have been playing for a long time(since loki was a starter choice), but took a while break and that is why I am MR9, I used to have my own shadow clan but I gave it to a friend when I stopped playing! Would love to join your clan, I play daily or every other day!

You're already in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here.

On 08/01/2017 at 11:25 PM, Zetsumai258i said:

GN: Zetsumai258i

MR: 5

Recently fell in love with the game! 

20 hours ago, Rapso-D said:

IGN: Rapso-D

Rank 4 Mag, on path to making a Nyx, I would like to join this guild please. 

8 hours ago, Der3kt said:

GN: Der3kt

Rank: 4 Age: 15 Rhino and Oberon SEA region :) I would love to join this clan!