Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

14 hours ago, creeperboy66 said:

Hi, my in game name is creeperboy66, im mastery rank 5 and im not in a clan right now which is why I want to join this one! 

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

Would like to join the clan. Got 3-4 years of experience in a clan built from the ground up, reached 30K+ members, unfortunately wasnt as fun anymore so I resigned from my second in command position.

About the recruit requirements: Currently at maxed Mastery Rank 2, few more hours untill the 24 hours limit is lifted and then I can rank up.

2 hours ago, soshootso said:

Would like to join the clan. Got 3-4 years of experience in a clan built from the ground up, reached 30K+ members, unfortunately wasnt as fun anymore so I resigned from my second in command position.

About the recruit requirements: Currently at maxed Mastery Rank 2, few more hours untill the 24 hours limit is lifted and then I can rank up.

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

11 hours ago, NatFrame341 said:

IGN: NatFrame341

MR: 4

Relatively new player, been playing for about a month on PC.

11 hours ago, LGLR said:

MR: 2 

Id like to join clan so people can teach how to play, been playing for 3days now

You're already in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here.

On 01/12/2016 at 9:00 PM, CaptainCraCray said:

Hi I'm new but  would love to have the chance to join this clan and learn from the best please may I join?

Sorry, however you need to be mastery rank 3 to join this clan. If you still wish to join after you meet this requirement please feel free to make a fresh post here.

17 hours ago, Ventylador said:

MR 10 player here, left the game for almost half a year when they introduced fissures and now I'm back into playing.

15 hours ago, ZzAnG3LzZ said:

IGN: ZzAnG3lzZ

MR: 12

You're already in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here.

1 hour ago, mrdex123 said:

IGN: mrdex123

MR: 3

South America

1 hour ago, Eleglas said:

IGN: Eleglas

MR: 8

I'm newish been running freelance since I started.

12 hours ago, Kemical7 said:

Hi im level 7 mastery and have 4 warframes, would like to join an active clan since the one I am in is super inactive, inv me pls ! :D 
(IGN Is Kemical7)