The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RECRUITMENT Open ••• Renegade Legacy •••

-RL-Dante16

7 hours ago, HawaitoOkami said:

Was looking to join ur clan i have discord so ill be able to chat. im very active and mastery rank 7 almost rank 8 

My age is 16 though i will soon be 17 in april

My warframes are Frost, Volt Prime, Rhino, Nekros Prime and Ash Prime

My ign is HawaitoOkami 

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

On ‎6‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 10:43 PM, Theshinkicker said:

Greetings!  

I would very much like to join your clan if your posting here is accurate. 

I am MR 21 with about 9 months into the game.  

I play just about every day and usually put about 20-30 hours in a week.

I am most interested in running Trials. Ive run a few and would love to run more!

I also would probably be bringing 4 or 5 RL friends with me. (Maybe)

My PC in game name is Theshinkicker

Thanks!

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ 64.34.187.180:9342

4 hours ago, Wyndhe said:

Hi, I would like to join your clan.

IGN: Wyndhe

MR: 21

You have been invited, make sure you build a clan key! if you want to talk and get to know us beforehand or while building or anything come talk to us on teamspeak @ ICE.WF

Hello there

i would like to become a part of renegade legacy

i am currently  mastery rank three but recently i have started playing warframe much more often than before

also id like to learn a bit more about advancing in clan ranks

hope to hear back from you soon

~Freddik

Edited by Freddik

15 hours ago, Freddik said:

Hello there

i would like to become a part of renegade legacy

i am currently  mastery rank three but recently i have started playing warframe much more often than before

also id like to learn a bit more about advancing in clan ranks

hope to hear back from you soon

~Freddik

13 hours ago, Jordanphim said:

Hi! I'd like to join this clan please <3

IGN: Jordanphim

MR: 7

Region: NA

13 hours ago, Cloudies said:

Hi, I am mastery rank 4 and very active. I would like to join your clan! I like to play mag and almost have nova!

IGN: Cloudies

Region: NA

8 hours ago, YOLOSWAG420DUNKS said:

Hello, I would like to become part of Renegade Legacy. I'm only mastery rank 3, my IGN is YOLOSWAG420DUNKS (its an old name haha) my region is NA and I'm on every 2 days. Thank you!

8 hours ago, Clutchxxx said:

Hi, I would love to join your clan!

Info:

Username; Clutchxxx

Your clan sounds and amazing, and I would love to learn the game from you guys!

Thank you

2 hours ago, Korex91 said:

Hi there, i would like to join your clan!

The name is Korex91 and i´m Mastery Rank 21.

2 hours ago, kalenchoe said:

Hey My warframe username is kalenchoe

Currently im in no clan but i was in another named We die hard but now its disbanded

Im mastery rank 5

You're already in a clan. If you still wish to join please leave your current clan and make a fresh post here.

3 hours ago, silverdwaggy said:

Hi, my IGN is silverdwaggy, rank 15

2 hours ago, MizakuY said:

IGN: MizakuY

23 hours ago, Peotraxanas said:

Hello guys,ex-member here, finally got a pc that can play warframe again so if possible I would like to join again

IGN: Peotraxanas
Mastery Rank:17

4 hours ago, ShogunV2 said:

My friend Zetsumai referred me to your clan. I would be happy to join.

IGN: ShogunV2

Mastery Rank: 5