Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gunslinger Here

GunslingerofJustice

So never really did remember doing one of these things, but hi! As you can tell from the Forum Page this person is named Gunslinger of Justice. I have been playing Warframe since Closed Beta Testing and gosh, it's really come a long way and for the most part, I only see it getting better! 

I hope to one day work in the games industry actually, and Warframe is what inspired me to do so as well as other games. I usually try to see what makes a game tick, or at least see what makes it good. I'm hoping one day I find myself working on Warframe and then I can just spend my paycheck on platinum XP. But also to do some great things with the game and hopefully do the incredible. 

The reason I chose the name Gunslinger of Justice was merely on a whim, while in Closed Beta I realized I would be able to pick ANY name I want, so I went for the most badass sounding one I could think of. Thus permanently engraving myself as the one and only Gunslinger of Justice. With addition of Mesa, I can further my goals in becoming the fastest gun in the stars!