Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Questions/Concerns about stat bonuses.

Greggles1337

There are various stats and stat bonuses in this game that just seem like they dont make sense or arent giving us enough information. For example, Charge speed and Heavy Charge speed, whats the difference? It just seems like theres not enough information to allow you to build the best char you can with the mods you have. Another example, Armor has a base value of 50. Ok well whats that armor actually effecting, is it how much my shields can take or how much my HP can take after shields down. Another, frozen dmg, id asume since during most missions with ice this would reduce shields of those you attack, but i dont notice a difference. Another, Stun chance, seems to never work, but electricity works great for stunning, fire almost as good too. This kinda renders stun mods useless. And then, dono for all weps but this wep, crit chance is 0.05, what is this number represent...? Too me id asume this is a 0.05% chance that i will crit, meaning never. so raising my crit to 0.15 would be almost pointless too me. I kinda think some minor information is missing. If anyone has a clue to what some of these values are and mean that would be great. I prolly could list different mods that have been boggling me for past few days now but i wont. These are the main ones im concerned about.

charge speed is for holding down melee button and heavy charge speed is jump + melee i think. Armor comes in effect when shields are down... reducing damage taken.. exact values i dont know. Freeze damage.. like the devs stated.. helps against shield and brings them down faster. How much of an effect it as i dont know but i believe in the devs. Freeze damage also slows the movespeed of enemys hit. Crit value of 0.05 represents 5%. Why it is shown as an 0.00 value i dont know.. maybe the devs could shed a light on it..so.. basically a +10% crit chance mod could be translated to a + 0.10 crit chance mod. Correct me if i'm wrong but that's what i think to know.