Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Stalker Not Nullifying

Hurstolds

The stalker popped in on another tenno while I was running easy mode with Valkyr. I was already in hysteria so I ran up next to the stalker to get rid of it so I could start unloading on him. Much to my surprise I did not get pushed out of hysteria. So I warcried and proceeded to go wolverine on him to death. Is the stalker broke or is valkyr broke?

• 2 weeks later...

Stalker cancels only his victim's active abbilities, other powers of teammates he usually ignores. For example, if Stalker targets your teammates, you could Stomp whith Rhino, it would deal damage but won't stun him.

I'm fairly certain Dispel hits multiple people at once, because even when he's not after you specifically, he'll still taunt you with the "Your TENNO powers are useless!" taunt. However, I play solo for the most part, so I am not 100% sure.

According to the wiki, Hysteria is supposed to be purged.

The only few skills that don't seem to be is: Zephyr's Turbulence, Valkyr's Warcry, Frost's Snow Globe and Mag's Bullet Attractor. There could be more, but those I have seen be used and remain.

Edited by Tymerc

I'm fairly certain Dispel hits multiple people at once, because even when he's not after you specifically, he'll still taunt you with the "Your TENNO powers are useless!" taunt. However, I play solo for the most part, so I am not 100% sure.

According to the wiki, Hysteria is supposed to be purged.

The only few skills that don't seem to be is: Zephyr's Turbulence, Valkyr's Warcry, Frost's Snow Globe and Mag's Bullet Attractor. There could be more, but those I have seen be used and remain.

I don't have Frost, so I can't clarify about Globe, but I'am pretty sure he removes Warcry and Bullet Attractor, though he has some "cooldown" time before he could cancel abbilities again.