Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Us Pick And Choose Our Prime Parts. (Warframes)

Innocent_Flower

So I found myself today comparing my primes to their regular counterparts. 

They're the same, but with extras slapped on/replaced. It's very obvious: If you're on a slow-ish laptop like mine you can see that prime to regular transitions are far easier because they share so much content. 

Loki Prime is Loki with a badge,Chunky items over his legs and fins on his elbows.

Nyx prime is Nyx with an extra prime spine and front of the torso piece.

Ember prime is ember but with a different cage over her legs.

Rhino has different shoulders,gold things near his hips and an item on his back. 

Frost is just a reskin.

Excalibur... I couldn't compare em.  

What I'm proposing is simple: You know how Accessories has it's own thing since the release of the first armours? Do the same with prime parts. 

Example: Loki Prime has the options too... 

Not wear the badge. 

Not wear one or both of the leg things.

Not wear the elbow-fins

Not wear the Gold item that sits on the back of his head. Currently this is tied to your helmet. Due to the skin: if you use an alt helmet you get a bad view of the unflattering joining of body and head. But if you were to wear that gold item whilst wearing an alternate helmet you'd still look alright. 

With rhino you'd have stuff like
Not have gold ironskin 
Not have the rotating prime thing on the back (I don't know why you wouldn't, but it could be an option) 
Not have left/right gold things at the top of the legs. 

Left and right prime shoulders. 

Possibly have The golden prime Eye seperate from the helmet, so that you can attach it to all alt helmets and look more primey

For ember

Use the Prime/Regular/Immortal Leg armour. 

Nyx

Not have prime-spine

Not have Front-torso prime parts. You could probably split it into three or have it as one (gold outermost part, layer at waist, layer at chest) (I mostly Don't like the underlayer. The gold bit is fine. 

I'd also love them all to have the option to turn the gold into silver/bronze,

You can already swap the helmets and Wear Grineer/Infested cosmetics. (you can also attach Glowing pictures and colour everything lime-green and pink) This would in no way ruin the "holiness of primes" any further. 

This has my tentative support. The extra bling is iconic of Prime frames, but there are noticeable (and unavoidable) clipping issues with the attachments - especially with Loki - and some of them look very obviously grafted on, which is something I'm not a huge fan of.