Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So The Kohm Is A Remix Of The Boar? [Design Discussion]

Mak_Gohae

Just saw the video for the weapon and that thing just looks like a redone boar that apparently shoots energy shots?

That kind of meh.

The Boar spits shots super fast so the speed up of the Kohm doesnt seem like anything new.

From the stats on the video description it seems that's it's just standard damage this really just looks like a Boar remix.

With the Glacious (that ice element, i dont know the name) and the wind up they should have turned it into a snow blower.

The faster you shoot the higher the status change goes. Give it a standard ice damage and BAM! The more you shoot the easier it is to slow enemies down.

Edit- wait.... that's how the ice beam gun works, right? Well, use another element.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

Is it a shotgun?

I saw a Rhino using one in an earth interception and it seemed more like a better Gorgon.

I would have sworn it was a gatling gun of sorts with the way it functioned.

You would think, but no, DE somehow managed to yet again give us another not-shotgun.

Why is it that shotguns in this game feel incredibly lackluster? The thing sounds about as weak as the Boar Prime. The sound design/firing animations are not intimidating in any way. Shotguns in many other games tend to feel so beefy. They're usually as strong as they sound too. In Warframe, their stats at the moment pretty much match how weak they feel.

Ladies and Gents, This thing of a weapon is not really a remix of a boar.

Its more of a Mutation of the Boar when you throw in the mechanics of a Gorgon into it.

This weapon has been filed as a "no Buy/No Craft" as it really needs to go back to the drawing board.

I think it would have been better to level the drakoon than to get this gun in all honesty.

I feel sorry for the indivdual who thought this would be something magnifict.