Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add Mod Slots Strictly For Augments Mod

Mistyclown

Good grief. Another thread on this. I should copy and paste my reply on this topic. I say no we should NOT have augment slots because having an augment slot makes augments mandatory instead of something you choose to have or not have. It will no longer be something to tweak your build but a straight upgrade. Diversity will be lessened because now everyone will have to have one instead of picking or choosing whether or not to have one.

And of course, the power creep. Do we really need more power for our frames? No one who have made these threads have ever made a good argument why we need more power. Just because we're getting more mods to choose from DOES NOT mean we should be able to stick more of them in on our frames. 

do you realize that with time all the skills will have a augment and not only that they will probably end with 2 or 3 for each skill, the variety will be on how players pick the augments just like in rpgs people pick their subclasses. you should stop looking at the now and start seeing the big picture because thats the system we seem to be going right now