Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Issues Since 7.9

MoobsUK

(I posted this in General Discussion - it should have been in here - apologies for that)

I just wanted to share some issues that seem to have become worse since release 7.9.

1) Disappearing exits - this has happened to me at least half a dozen times today (possibly more but I'm trying not to exaggerate.)  Previously it was fairly rare and I could live with it.  It's becoming a bit of a joke now though. Mission aborted.

2)  Falling into "void" areas.  The respawn for this has always been perilously close to the edge.  Today I was respawned so close to the edge of a tower that I didn't have time to move before falling off again.  The (admittedly fairly amusing to watch) consequence of this is that I endlessly plunged to my death, datamasses in hand.  Please can you make sure we respawn somewhere solid?  Mission aborted.

3)  This has only happened a couple of times.  In the middle of a mission the in-game cursor appears.  You lose control of your warframe, cannot move, cannot fire, cannot...you get the idea.  No matter what button you press, nothing.  Mission failed.

These are my main gripes in what is otherwise a great game.  I've had a lot of fun learning to play it and am really looking forward to what comes up next.  Hopefully these issues can be fixed.

dunno bout you but i have to repaint my stuff after major updates

Funny you should mention that - I randomly had to exactly that this morning.  Only happened to me once though so wasn't going to worry about it.  Seeing as I just roll in ALL red it doesn't bother me too much!  =)