The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wondering About The First Glaive Alert

_Rue_

best way to f over ur fanbase

side note it be #*($%%@ up  if LoL went here's a new champ we talked about but you can't get it you have to pay RP for it.

Edited by Myo86

It'll be either 1 hour after I go to bed or 15 minutes before I wake up.  That's the stance I took 12 hours ago and I'm going to stand by it til I pass out!

Dammit, so you're the reason it hasn't happened yet!

Here is the thing:  If they did an alert within a day of its release - everyone who bought it would be pretty peeved.
If they don't do an alert within a few  days of its release - everyone who hasn't bought it will be peeved.

They don't really have a solution to this that makes "everyone happy" (including their wallets).

They shouldn't have hyped this up without tellings us before hand "hey its going to be alert only unless you want to buy it with platinum".  That is why most people are upset tbh.

Here is the thing:  If they did an alert within a day of its release - everyone who bought it would be pretty peeved.

If they don't do an alert within a few  days of its release - everyone who hasn't bought it will be peeved.

They don't really have a solution to this that makes "everyone happy" (including their wallets).

They shouldn't have hyped this up without tellings us before hand "hey its going to be alert only unless you want to buy it with platinum".  That is why most people are upset tbh.

I +1 this

best way to f over ur fanbase

side note it be #*($%%@ up  if LoL went here's a new champ we talked about but you can't get it you have to pay RP for it.

It's pretty bad that they released a weapon with no way to get it other than to spend 10 @(*()$ dollars on the thing. The alert system already sucks but not even doing one with 2 days of release? Damn.

Both out of topic. Go do your ranting somewhere else please.

It'll be either 1 hour after I go to bed or 15 minutes before I wake up.  That's the stance I took 12 hours ago and I'm going to stand by it til I pass out!

lol sure feels like it when you miss a potato :))

Nice points, the rest of your post is not welcome in this thread though. :)

The alert will show up when it shows up. And I really hope they don't just manually slap in a 12 hour Glaive alert some time soon just to please all the people who want everything given to them for free.

DE's generous, but they're not a damn charity. Support the game you enjoy so much.