Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Volt Ability Augments

(PSN)DanceOnUrGav3

Just a couple quick ideas for augment mods for volt 

Shield Burst: upon expiration, Volt's electric shield takes a percentage of the damage that it's absorbed and releases it as an electrical discharge 

Hurricane: when casting Overload, volt draws in enemies with a strong gust of wind, bringing more enemies into range of the electrical burst and allowing the electricity to chain between the enemies better 

Shield burst: That is Nyx's thing but it can still happen.

Hurricane: Will be useful if an enemy is JUST outside of the range of effect.

For my idea for electric shield, how about it works like a riot shield, protects the user from where he is facing.

Shield burst: That is Nyx's thing but it can still happen.

Hurricane: Will be useful if an enemy is JUST outside of the range of effect.

For my idea for electric shield, how about it works like a riot shield, protects the user from where he is facing.

As far as shield bust being Nyx's thing, loki also got in on Nyx's territory recently. And I like your augment as well. Eventually each ability will have multiple augments. Imagine if both our augments were equipped. 

Just a couple quick ideas for augment mods for volt 

Shield Burst: upon expiration, Volt's electric shield takes a percentage of the damage that it's absorbed and releases it as an electrical discharge, however Volt can use Shock to discharge the energy early but still maintain the shield.

Hurricane: when casting Overload, Volt discharges a stronger shock than normal for longer and wider chains ultimately increasing the range of the skill. All enemies hit are now vulnerable to elec damage and all bullets and melee attacks are enhanced with electric damage with electric chaining happening at a 50% rate.

Some alternations...

Riot Shield: (Passing through/Interacting with) an Electric Shield allows the Tenno to carry it, with X% of its size and remaining duration.

From there it functions like Odonata's Energy Shell, and adds Electric damage to the Tenno's primary and secondary attacks. Works great with Speed.