The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Friends To Play Regularly With.

(PSN)Keiji_Haku

My name is andrew and i like anime, manga, disney films, bioshock, fallout and kingdom hearts. Loooking for like minded players. I do play other games to like advanced warfare and dcuo.

I am on almost everyday at various times. Weekends though I am on usually at 10-12 at night depending and i don't play for long since i go to bed at 2ish in the morning for work.

Edited by (PS4)Keiji_Haku

My name is andrew and i like anime, manga, disney films, bioshock, fallout and kingdom hearts. Loooking for like minded players. I do play other games to like advanced warfare and dcuo.

I am on almost everyday at various times. Weekends though I am on usually at 10-12 at night depending and i don't play for long since i go to bed at 2ish in the morning for work.

Add me on PSN. Not sure how much time you have in the game but I have both good end game setups and warframes I am still leveling through. My main setup is Rhino Prime, Paris Prime, Lex Prime, and Orthos Prime. Rank 10 and probably won't go further than 11 because I don't use any gun that is not good just to gain affinity... I have most of the frames but havent bothered to level them all to 30 yet. Add me on PSN, I usually play from around 8:30 pm EST to 11pm EST most nights depending.

Feel free to add me. I suppose I am a noob, I haven't started that long, maybe a week ago. But I nearly have the Rhino setup (just drop chassis please!). I love the foundry and crafting set-up, long waiting times aside. I like the freedom to go for any weapon or frame you want but as i'm new i'm not sure if i'm just pouring my hard earned resources down a sink!

Mostly i'm on my own though, the clan I joined has 10 in it (think its a storm), the problem is a lack of players which can get a bit boring. Usually on late but since I live on the other side of the Atlantic, our times might suit!

PSN is my username.

Hope to see you there!