Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oni Ronin - Recruitment Open - Looking For Active Tenno

Prhyme

CE_Final3_zps36e3ecb2.png

Who we are:

Oni Ronin is an International Shadow Clan. We consist of players from the U.S., EU and Canada. We are currently a shadow clan and plan to stay this size due to research/construction costs and we have a firm belief in keeping our community a tight-knit group instead of a huge population under one name. Being an international clan, some of us don't get to see each other online as often as we would like to due to timezone differences but we manage to make due with the time we get to play together.

We like to keep a casual atmosphere but do encourage any players who want to be competitive during events. We managed to place in the top 10 on a whim during the Breeding Grounds Event (screenshot below) during our days as a Ghost Clan and plan to take on the challenge as a Shadow Clan the next chance we get! As stated, we like to keep a casual atmosphere so helping to compete in these events is in no way required of anyone in the clan.

What we offer:

Our dojo is (mostly) decorated and has all the fun stuff. Dueling room, parkour room ect. All clan research is complete so any clan tech weapons you may want you are more than welcome to replicate and our trading post is tax free. Someone in the clan will always be open to run any missions be it 40 minutes in a T4 survival or some quest that you might need a hand wrapping up.

So aside from a rad clan emblem, a dojo with everything you could ever wish for and always having someone to run with; you're guaranteed a laid back, friendly, mature and mildly competitive clan that values each members opinion as opposed to a group of 100+ randoms that could care less if you stayed or not.

What we require:

To be honest, not much. I think it goes without saying but, if you value your massive e-peen over civilized social interaction then this is not the place for you. We're pretty humble folks and we'd like to keep it that way.

Be fairly active. By this we mean log on at least once a week to say "Hi" and let us know you're alive! We do understand everything offline comes first so you aren't going to be forced to sit in 100 waves of defense. If you do plan on being inactive for an extended period of time, let one of us know. With the exception of a couple guys, we usually wait about 3 weeks before we remove someone due to unannounced inactivity.

Have a sense of humor. Now we're not throwing around racial slurs in clan chat but, the language used does stay on the adult side during some conversations. If your easily offended by low-brow humor or strong language then I'm afraid you should keep looking.

We accept players of all skill levels! It doesn't matter if you're a Tenno fresh out of the pod or a seasoned assassin. We have a home for you either way.

So that's it, Tenno!

If any of this sounds interesting to you drop a reply below! Or you could send any of the names listed below a PM in game. Looking forward to meeting you.

r0ckwolf-Warlord
Dranz
Prhyme
Windsshadow

and as promised, Screenshots!

BreedinGrounds-Results_zps68716724.png

Warframe0002_zps2b227a7e.jpg

Edited by Prhyme

Hi,

i thought i introduce myself real quick here as well. I´m r0ckwolf, me and Phryme are the Founders of "Oni Ronin" and i must say i´m quiet proud of our little Clan.^^ I´m personally totally addicted to this freakin´ game, when i´m not hunting after new void parts i often make it a habbit to go to mercury and the likes to help out new guys, so don´t be afraid to pm in here if you are new, we will help you get started in the game! Even though it´s a bit quiet in our Clan chat at the moment this is really a nice place to hang around and every one is very relaxed and fun to talk to. 

There is no chain of commmand here or weird initiation period, i strongly believe that those things are crap, they take the fun out of the game. If you´re a Player, casual or hardcore, you are welcome.

Phryme pretty much explained everything already, so i´m just left with saying that i´m looking forward to meet some new People and hunt some Grineer! ;)

greetings r0ckwolf

IGN: violee

Hi, my timeline is an EU and I'm 21 years old. My mastery rank is 6 and i played warframe more than 360 hours but i didn't focused to get mastery ranks. I did lots of void missions and i have already every prime parts in my inventory. I love to play mostly saryn, volt, oberon, nyx and ash. I liked the theme of the clan and i would like to join you.

IGN: violee

Hi, my timeline is an EU and I'm 21 years old. My mastery rank is 6 and i played warframe more than 360 hours but i didn't focused to get mastery ranks. I did lots of void missions and i have already every prime parts in my inventory. I love to play mostly saryn, volt, oberon, nyx and ash. I liked the theme of the clan and i would like to join you.

hey dude, you´re welcome to join. I sent you a Friend request in game just accept it so i can add you to the clan. ^^

Hi, looking for a new clan to hit up some voids with(as I've done fairly little void stuff)

Pretty active atm but that could drop off every now and again, at very least I'll end trying to log in everyday for the login reward, it's a addictive curse...

UK time zone, so mostly on between 6pm-11pm GMT.

Love the emblem very cool!

IGN Bonta3000

please i will like to join your clan

Hi,

I'd like to join your clan :D

I added you both to my friend list, just accept and we can play some missions and i can invite you to the clan!^^

*teddy i already saw you ingame, but a bug aparentlly prevented me from writing a pm to you. I hope we get another chance soon! :)

Hey, I'd also like to join your clan.  I'm a fairly new player but I managed to reach mastery rank 4.  It gets boring playing solo/with randoms after a while.  I'm really interested in a casual clan where I can just talk to people and have fun. 

Hey, I'd also like to join your clan.  I'm a fairly new player but I managed to reach mastery rank 4.  It gets boring playing solo/with randoms after a while.  I'm really interested in a casual clan where I can just talk to people and have fun. 

you´ll fit right in here then!^^ i accept my friend request, we can play a bit and i can add you to the clan. 

Have recently left a clan due to inactive members, would like to join if there is room.

IGN    ratsh1t

Hope to hear from you soon ;)

hey^^ glad you want to join, yes we still have room for you. ;) Just send me a Friend requests and i´ll add you once i get home tonight.

hi im pretty new to playing warframe but i really like it :) i start a clan with a couple of my friends but they have stoped playing so after reading thought this forum i would like to join this clan please my in game name is cobra-knight-78 thanks

you can send me a friend request, i´ll be home in a few hours so we can play some missions and i can invite you to the clan! :)

Hello all!

First off just have to say this ... GREAT EMBLEM! *ahem* Jap lore aside it honestly seems like this is the type of clan I have been looking for as my old clan kinda died out.

I am master rank 11 (can go a few higher but meh no point right now) Have most of the frames (all frames before Hydroid). I know all that stuff really dont matter according to post but just throwing out the info. I have and prefer to use a mic (raidcall or whatever).

Crap part is as follows: I work 13 days in a row and 12 hours a day then get one day off consistantly *(though I have this wed till monday off)* 

Name is Lazerus1107 in game if you are interested after all that. Look forward to at least talking to you guys in game!

Hey guys, nice introduction to your clan :-)

i am currently in a clan wich is pretty much died out since some time. 

I still can't decide wether i should leave or not since i got a high ranking and invested tons of materials into the clan im currently in.

But, this game is all about playing together and i find myself currently playing alone most of the time.

Therefore i would like to join forces with your clan and kick some space butts!

Myself atm am mastery rank 12, got most of the crap ingame and am seeking for more and newer challenges.

My ingame nickname is bluntpuffer. 

Hope to hear from you.

Hello all!

First off just have to say this ... GREAT EMBLEM! *ahem* Jap lore aside it honestly seems like this is the type of clan I have been looking for as my old clan kinda died out.

I am master rank 11 (can go a few higher but meh no point right now) Have most of the frames (all frames before Hydroid). I know all that stuff really dont matter according to post but just throwing out the info. I have and prefer to use a mic (raidcall or whatever).

Crap part is as follows: I work 13 days in a row and 12 hours a day then get one day off consistantly *(though I have this wed till monday off)* 

Name is Lazerus1107 in game if you are interested after all that. Look forward to at least talking to you guys in game!

Hey guys, great atmosphere, would love to join you guys.

IGN Psipher

Hi your clan seems very interesting and I would like to join.

Esgard is the name.

EU player

Sent you all a friend request in game. r0ckwolf is a bit busy today so I'll need to talk to you guys individually. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hi, you guys seem like a cool clan, i've been trying to find a clan that is active, yet laid back. My IGN is Keydaug

Hey guys, nice introduction to your clan :-)

i am currently in a clan wich is pretty much died out since some time. 

I still can't decide wether i should leave or not since i got a high ranking and invested tons of materials into the clan im currently in.

But, this game is all about playing together and i find myself currently playing alone most of the time.

Therefore i would like to join forces with your clan and kick some space butts!

Myself atm am mastery rank 12, got most of the crap ingame and am seeking for more and newer challenges.

My ingame nickname is bluntpuffer. 

Hope to hear from you.

Send you 2 friend requests in game, looking forward to meet you! ^^