The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Clockwork Legion: Returning With A Bang! (Or At Least A Loud Pew!)

Heat.Inherit

Hello, I am MisterSlim. I founded The Clockwork Legion to bring the smaller clans together, under one democratic roof. We are looking for new, committed members to keep us alive and strong. 

The Legionnaire's Mindset: 

• We are not out to shoot to the top of the leaderboards. We may get pretty competitive if that is the will of the members, but only if that is what the members want.

• We are an open group, free of discrimination based upon creed, religion, country, ethnicity, sexual orientation, or personal belief. If a higher-up steps on your toes, it should be taken care of in private, with a mediator called in if necessary. If a fellow member steps on your toes, the same applies. 

• This Alliance isn't about being the best, it's about the experiences we share, and the friends we make along the way. 

• We respect the chain of command. If there is a problem with the way things are run, then please point out the problem in private. Public displays of disrespect aren't easy to tolerate.

• We use our website for a LOT of things. ALL of the things. The presence of our Warlords are mandatory, and member presence is greatly encouraged.

What we offer:

• A site: http://clockworklegion.enjin.com
  • Forums
  • VoIP
  • A friendly, open community
  • Entertainment
  • A common goal: making friends!
  • An emblem
  • A democracy based voting system, every clan gets a say in what happens

Please reply to this post for an invite, or if you have any questions! (You can also shoot me a PM here or in-game, or on our website)

Thank you for your time

k4nQrqO.png -MisterSlim of The Clockwork Legion

Edited by MisterSlim

• 3 weeks later...