Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can Plat Discount Coupons Stack?

Paladiex

Question

I have a 20% off coupon that expires in a couple hours so I don't wanna log out for my login reward just in-case it eliminates my chances to roll a 50% or 75% off coupon. I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not this is true. I searched but couldn't find anything.

6 answers to this question

I have a 20% off coupon that expires in a couple hours so I don't wanna log out for my login reward just in-case it eliminates my chances to roll a 50% or 75% off coupon. I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not this is true. I searched but couldn't find anything.

It can stack, friend of mine had a 20 and a 75 for a total of 95 off, The chances of that happening are rare though.

DE has already made a statement about discount stacking from the time they gave a flat 50% off discount for everyone for a while. They said that discounts would not stack, only that higher discounts will used first over lower discounts. So Chances are, if you get a 50 or 75% off, your first purchase should have that 50 or 75% discount, and then your second one will have 20% off.

I have not heard any reports of discounts stacking that I found to be credible.

DE has already made a statement about discount stacking from the time they gave a flat 50% off discount for everyone for a while. They said that discounts would not stack, only that higher discounts will used first over lower discounts. So Chances are, if you get a 50 or 75% off, your first purchase should have that 50 or 75% discount, and then your second one will have 20% off.

I have not heard any reports of discounts stacking that I found to be credible.

This was what I figured, but I couldn't track down an official statement. Thanks Onyx, will mark as solved if you can provide a link to the thread for me.