Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Farm Credits '_'

yarash2110

Invasions work

5 missions each rewarding 5k + the 35k battlepay = 60k in half an hour.

8k+ credit alerts, easy 10-15k in few min, also good for sanity becuase the missions are varied.

Or if you are in Perris Sequence, T4 Cap keys, 100-150k per half hour.

-not important-

Or if you are in Perris Sequence, T4 Cap keys, 100-150k per half hour.

I really don't know what YOU use for T4 caps (solo), but my Loki P for stealth, Boar Prime with Corr+Blast for taking down the target in 5 shots aka 1 second of firing and Dual Ichor for coptering around completes one T4 cap in 1min 30 secs-2mins. That's roughly 500k credits per hour.

OP - You can also buy and sell the Team Large Something Restore BP. 25k rep for 200k credits ain't that bad, considering you can get much more rep every day (I get about 55k per day - 34k daily cap and then all dailies with Medallions).

21600 to be exact, or 21.6k

I really don't know what YOU use for T4 caps (solo), but my Loki P for stealth, Boar Prime with Corr+Blast for taking down the target in 5 shots aka 1 second of firing and Dual Ichor for coptering around completes one T4 cap in 1min 30 secs-2mins. That's roughly 500k credits per hour.

If you want to optimize your credit farm, yes. However I usually look around a bit for argon and if corrupted Vor shows up I fight him.

OP - You can also buy and sell the Team Large Something Restore BP. 25k rep for 200k credits ain't that bad, considering you can get much more rep every day (I get about 55k per day - 34k daily cap and then all dailies with Medallions).

21600 to be exact, or 21.6k

Now that is a nice strategy

In addition to pretty much everything else listed already, one can take a Sahasa Kubrow with Dig and Scavenger eqipped, then take it around a tileset with a high density of lockers (Jupiter, Void) and then let it open all the lockers.

Digging can be encouraged by emptying your energy and ammo reserve, and it always results in credits.

Edited by Dualstar

False. You cannot sell those blueprints from Syndicates.