Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf Rng God?

Story4

Ok so i was watching the warframe twitter which showed only the alerts with ? reward and i saw something peculiar. At almost the same time, yesterday, there hasn't been an ? alert for 9 hours and today it's the same.

Didn't really payed attention to it before, but 9 hours ago in Canada the time was around midnight or over, and now it is morning. This happening 2 times in a row is not a coincidence. As Einstein puts it, coincidence is the RNG God's way of remaining anonymous.

I really don't think that it's fair for European players like myself to not get any ? alerts for 9 hours straight, while players in North America can go on knowing that there won't be any important alerts while they sleep.

Maybe we need more offerings...

EDIT: Some people don't understand that I'm only talking about ? alerts...   https://twitter.com/Warframe_BOT . 

So now it's been 10 hours without any ? alerts.

EDIT2: Pics or it didn't happen:

8uGmv0n.jpg

Edited by Story4

Ok so i was watching the warframe twitter which showed only the alerts with ? reward and i saw something peculiar. At almost the same time, yesterday, there hasn't been an ? alert for 9 hours and today it's the same.

Didn't really payed attention to it before, but 8 hours ago in Canada the time was around midnight or over, and now it is morning. This happening 2 times in a row is not a coincidence. As Einstein puts it, coincidence is the RNG God's way of remaining anonymous.

I really don't think that it's fair for European players like myself to not get any alerts for 8 hours straight, while players in North America can go on knowing that there won't be any important alerts while they sleep.

Maybe we need more offerings...

Excuse me? Almost all the alerts happen while YOU'RE awake and EST time players are asleep...

In the last 4-6 hours we havent seen any item rewards for alerts, jsut credits. I'd be willing to bet thats because of chruch.

But as for being 9+ hours for days having no alerts, idk where you're seeing that. Twitter has been updating every 30 minutes - 1 hour with new alerts.

make sure your twitter page/app is correctly updating.

Edited by MilesCadre

You do realize for most of NA that was at 2-3 AM right, for the lucky few it may have been 12 AM ( you mentioned in Canada it was 12, that's not even an amount equal to half our population whereas this is morning for almost the entire rest of the world)? And from the time of 1 AM to 9 AM WAY more then 4 alerts happened, there's about two every hour. 

These are the timings where almost all of my European friends get up and start playing before they go off for work or whatever.

RNG is RNG, just accept it, DE is located on EST time where that one alert you seem to be hung up about was in a time where almost everyone there is asleep. There is definitely no bias by the devs.

Edited by DrCashew

You do realize for most of NA that was at 2-3 AM right, for the lucky few it may have been 12 AM ( you mentioned in Canada it was 12, that's not even an amount equal to half our population whereas this is morning for almost the entire rest of the world)? And from the time of 1 AM to 9 AM WAY more then 4 alerts happened, there's about two every hour. 

These are the timings where almost all of my European friends get up and start playing before they go off for work or whatever.

RNG is RNG, just accept it, DE is located on EST time where that one alert you seem to be hung up about was in a time where almost everyone there is asleep. There is definitely no bias by the devs.

You basically made my point with the first comment, 9 hours ago it was 2 or 3 AM for you , maybe 12 in the night for other people in NA and for 9 hours straight no "?" alerts happened. In the meantime while i was asleep 4 ? alerts happened and now when i can play i don't see any new alerts except the ones with just credits.

8uGmv0n.jpg

As you can see it's 7:27 PM. 10 hours it would be 9:27 AM and as i said I've slept from 1 to 9. Between 1 to 9 there were the alerts from 10h and 18h.

EDIT: 11 hours now, no ? alert.

Edited by Story4

8uGmv0n.jpg

As you can see it's 7:27 PM. 10 hours it would be 9:27 PM and as i said I've slept from 1 to 9. Between 1 to 9 there were the alerts from 10h and 18h.

EDIT: 11 hours now, no ? alert.

He's dead right everyone...GET it straight...NO "?" ALERTS for 11 hours. THere have been many consistent regular ALERTS but no "?" alerts...as a person waiting on the Glaive to drop..I have been watching this for 11 hours!..its the weekend...I don't sleep...don't judge.

Hmm 12 hours now... Does anyone have a goat?

I'm on my 4th goat man...the goat salesman said he won't have anymore sacrificial goats until next thursday....what to do with all this blood....but I guess I'll be good on goat steak for the rest of the summer!

I'm on my 4th goat man...the goat salesman said he won't have anymore sacrificial goats until next thursday....what to do with all this blood....but I guess I'll be good on goat steak for the rest of the summer!

Yeah goats don't seem to appease the gods anymore, greedy bastards. 13 hrs now btw.

14 hours yey!

Edited by Story4

They should just make ? alerts region based on your IP, I don't understand what's so difficult about this. Games like blacklight and others have done that. Although not for alerts, they dont have them, but I mean restricting or coordinating certain things only for certain players with a certain region IP.

Hopefully they do that in the future.