Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo/research Expansion Idea

(XBOX)Coveinant

Tenno the Grineer and Corpus have mobilized more powerful weapons. To counteract this I'm authorizing you to access some of the primal and most powerful of our archwing technology and weapons. However, I'm worried that a lone Tenno will not be able to control this technology. As such I will turn this technology and more over to the clan leaders. In the name of peace, Godspeed Tenno.

Basically there are four new rooms that are introduced to the clan dojo; each one offering more to members.

Hanger:

This room allows for research into archwing technology but also Liset decorations. Here is where we will gain a wider range of  weapons for our space travels and some small trinkets for out ship. I suggest getting some of the ideas from the concepts board for this.

Agility course (no not like the obstacle course):

This room is to test our ability to run through a set course. This is more for the training of the 5 min speed run to extraction at the end of sabotage missions. Basically we have a small area to run on, with the course changing (going left or right) at a set speed. This will help train adaptability to changes in situations.

Weapons range:

This room is to test our weapons out on some holographic enemies. I just feel this is just over due, I mean sometimes I just want to shoot something without worrying about an objective. Plus this will help players get used to new weapons with unique controls.

The Challenge room:

This room is for revisiting old rank up tests. any test you've completed you can do again for fun. And a "Special" challenge is listed: in this challenge you can relive the Orokin Massacre from a thousand years ago; the challenge is for story and fun. All rank challenges are also for practicing specific skills.

Edited by (XB1)Coveinant