Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Buffs To Iron Shrapnel

fortris

Honestly the mod just feels wholly underwhelming. It's a mediocre nuke/stun for a mod slot, even with maxed out Intensify/Blind Rage/Transient Fortitude it's like 2,200 damage in a fairly small AOE (around 10m).

I get it's mostly for the stun, but that's fairly useless considering the AOE is basically just infested/melee range. Hardly anyone would stand that close to you.

I don't know, the mod just feels... meh. If it was at least CLOSE to your ults range (25m) then it might be useful as a quick stun, but the damage is fairly pitiful considering you'll usually only use it around half armor.

Thoughts?

It goes up to 20m with max range.

By that same token, your ult does over 50m with max range. So it's still fairly useless. (You can argue about the cast time on your ult/mana cost but it's far more effective of a stun and doesn't rely on having an existing skill cast)

It's pretty useful if you walk into a nuffliler's shield, it turns off your iron skin, so the iron shrapnel activates and it basically kills the nuffliler or quite a few guys inside of it

It wasn't one shotting level 30 heavies, so this wouldn't be a useful trick for long. 

Maybe if it stunned every time it's dispelled (like with damage) it'd be useful.

Yea idk I feel they should in the very least give it more range. Kinda dissapear ting but as I'm noticing so are most syndicate mods really buidling up hype were as to it turns out not as great or even close as you thought it was gonna be, another prime example ashes smoke screen WTF DE 5 meters and nothing changes it. :/ dissapointing