Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Weapon Con] Ted's Fan Concept Armoury [2/27/15 Update]

CombatTeddy

Hello im CombatTeddy. Call me ted for short.

I'm always fancinated by weapon of all sorts. The shape, color, how it hadles, the sounds. Weaponry is something ive always admired more than the average tenno. In my eyes i see more than a gun that shoots or a sword swinging. To my sences there is an orcistra playing.

The fancinations i have for armamend has me drawing my own set of weaponry.

2zhgqcn.jpg2ppwlxe.jpg70c289.jpg33x8w42.jpgac4o49.jpgt6xbpd.jpg27ys7dt.jpg1tsb2o.jpgictr3c.jpgdo4dch.jpg

Belive me now?

I do this souly for the fun i have using weapons as i do drawing them and sharing it. If atleast one gets noticed thats all i need. However even so i woulnt stop making new toys. Follow the thread for many new weapons to showcase.

Edited by CombatTeddy

• 3 weeks later...

1zf4rq0.jpg

The Steel Leaf Halbert, A.K.A: Phacis (Fah-sis)

Impact                 5.0
Puncture            15.0
Slash                 40.0

Critical Chance   10%
Critical Damage    1.5x
Attack Rate          0.7
Status chance     20%
Jump Attacks      80
Slam Attacks      25
Slide Attack      200
Stamina             40
Polarity   V (Madurai)
Stance    -- (Naramon)

Light-Weight and very sharp. Best used for launch and leave tactics and leaving proc do the rest of the work. A Strike and forget melee. Also a great copter use weapon.

Edited by CombatTeddy

jzv78h.png

zn92es.jpg

2d9a4qo.png

Energy Missile Dart Laucher, The Octra (Oct - trah)

This is the sister to the Penta. A secondary arm weapon that is locked/straped to the Warframes fore-arm and is connected to the Warframes electronical nervs.(not directly into the suit, mind you)

Like the Penta the clip size for the Octra won't change with mods.  An eight clip weapon that fires small energy coated missiles. Its aiming redicule is special to its purpose. The Octra finds a target with an open redicule. If fire while under an open redicule  the missle will fire in the targets general area, but not home-in. Once the Octra is lock onto a target the redicule closes. When fired with a lock redicule the missile the in to the target. Up to eight redicules appear if more than one enemy is with-in sight.

Besiseds the redicule the Octra has another function than basic firing when enemy sighted. The Octras main fire is firing singular missiles at sighted targets. Each missile individualy finding the nearest target. The Octras alternative fire hold missles back to be fire in a group of swarming glowing darts that all go for the same target or targets. If more than one target is locked on the missiles will split up to equaly meet the target.

Impact                5.0

Puncture           25.0

Slash                10.0

Electric             15.0

Critical Chance  20%

Critical Damge    1.5x

Status chance   20%

Fire Rate             0.6

Magazine            8

Max Ammo        64

Reload Time        1.6

Polarities          (none)

Edited by CombatTeddy

• 1 month later...

.2e4cjfk.png

I present Rotran (rott-ter-ran)

A primary, energy shell, nine barrel, semi to charge shotgun.

Brother to the detron this 9 clip 72 based ammo shotgun is the next in line model from the Detron. With a secondary fire alternative this weapon was ment to bring all your huge foes to swiss bits. Each of its barrels fires a 5 radioactive pellet shell. The barrels can be fired one at a time or charcged up to fire all loaded barrels at once. Swarming your foes with 45 radioactive pellets. I does 75 damage per shot (15 per pellet) and when fire at full 9 barrel charge it can deal up to 675. Follow that with a additional 20% critical chance that can multiply your damage by X2.5. As well as a 20% status chance to proc your enemys with lethal radiation. Despite this weapon having a 3.5 second charge up, 2 second fire rate between shots and a 2.5 second reload. This weapon is more force than any other shotgun. A force you can feel with every shot.

Radiation              75

Critical Chance     20%

Critical Multiplier    x2.5

Status Chance      20%

Fire Rate                 2

Charge Rate           3.5

Magazine                9

Max Ammo            72

Reload Speed        3.5

Polarities                V (Madurai)

Edited by CombatTeddy

• 3 weeks later...

So i see a new toy in your collection.

I believe I'm noticing a pettern here, do you like corpus weapons more?

For your new toy i do like the desinge. IMO it may be a bit to overpowering straigh off.

Yea, corpus desing is pretty easy for me, As far as weapons power it may not be as OP.