Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Balance

KindCollusion

Am i the only one who thinks this new patch kind of spits in the face of balance?

Nova, one of the most powerful and arguably overpowered frames gets a prime buff above and beyond any other frame. Shield buff + an energy buff equal to the one loki got. Isnt that a bit much? Then they buff the Soma which was arguably the best rifle in the game already 

It just seems like a platinum grab to me... Sure a lot of people will like this but come on its a bit much. Had someone told me ahead of time that this was going to happen next patch i would have asked what they were smoking...

Actually no, this game has very poor balance, but this patch is not bad at all.

Soma buff for primed is mild, they listened to the community concerns and didn't go overboard with it.  Nothing like Synoid. 

Nova buffs are decent but nothing game-changing.  

Also they buffed/changed Khom which was one of the worst weapons in game.  Its a decent patch as far as balancing.  

Previous patch with new augments was much worse with some OP augs and some garbage no one would use, pretty similar to previous batch of augs, pretty sad.  

Some time ago I might have different opinion, but considering all the other changes to the game, especially the syndicate stuff, this patch is really not bad in comparison. 

Edited by Monolake