Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Appreciation Thread, Shoutout To De

(PSN)torvahn

Having passed up the opportunity to consign myself to online slave labour i went ahead and purchased the mesa bundle, it turned out to be a great decision, i had read a lot of really negative things about her, but what the hell peacemaker, OP and fun as all hell.

At times DE im so impressed by your creativity with the frames and Mesa is a perfect example of that, while some of her other skills may be pretty MEH, peacemaker is amazing and the potential this frame has in synergy with a couple other frames is awesome(secret strats ofc, theorycrafting done with the boys, sry)

Either way ty for the update, limbo sucked bad but mesa good god what a great frame

I gotta admit , i heard a lot of negative things about mesa , but a shoutout is in order when things are done right. Mesa is actually fun to play , she possess a crazy DPS and her whole skillset in interesting. Bonus points for adding multiple non-restrictive passives !

Oh and pro tip , the farm is bearable should you play with friends : One invasion = One key.

Be ready for the next warframe. Thanks to great decisions like this we will be able to have more grind, wait and RNG walls we all love so much.

Mmm well part of their model is to convert f2p to p2p so i can understand where they are coming from, the mission itself is horrendous i agree, but this is the first bundle i have bought,the rest have been completely pointless and a rip off, but this one was well worth the 800p.

• 2 weeks later...

limbo sucked bad but mesa good god what a great frame

Personally, I find Limbo to have much more strategic value and end-game viabillity than Mesa, due to his survivabillity, defensive capabillity(Slap a Narrow Minded on, use Cataclysm. It works.), the separation of high lvl enemies that cause more trouble, and most importantly, "Tophats".

i like her first skill and the 4th one the second and the 3ed need a rework since they are useless and pointless

Shatter Shield is the difference between "Another room clearing DPS frame" and "Sweet Christ, how did the Mesa player get 80% damage on that defense mission?"