Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How 2 Mods Turned Me Into Michael Bay

Burq

Now, I just did the new tactical alert and I was having a horrendous time with all the knockdown happening around to the point I caved in and brought out my Rhino.

Now, you could probably imagine I was just gonna spam stomp non stop while running around with iron skin but that wasnt the entire case here: see, after trying some of the new augments and liking them, I decided to give Iron Shrapnel a try and since it was a low-ish level mission I brought my hek with scattered justice for leveling but something clicked in a wonderful, magical way.

Iron shrapnel with around 70% power strength is strong enough to kill anything in the mission point blank and the syndicate explosion is strong enough to kill most non eximus or heavy grineers but there are so many eximus dying and giving me affinity that the explosion happens easily 4 times a minute if not more, Iron shrapnel having much better range then I expected and stomp doing enough damage and range to kill things outside the defense rooms, so no matter how many enemies were on screen, I could wipe them easily, which let me iron shrapnel the new guys while stomp was on cool down which in turn triggered the syndicate explosion which finishes just as my stomp is back online...

I have never seen so many corpses ragdolling/flying around, screaming before more try to take their place before getting blown away even harder from all the aoe explosions!

Oh god, I loved it, it's been the most fun, amusing time I've had with Warframe in months!

Edited by Burq