Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Servers Down?

Kantazo

I can log in, but the foundry takes over a minute to load, and the game says there is no one...anywhere. Every planet is empty.

Grineer and Corpus left every planet since we killed their Commanders. There's nothing apart from the Infested, but they are decaying.

The End is near... err, wait! Did anyone check Earth?

Im pretty surprised that DE hasnt responded to this yet.

iirc, DE is a reasonably small team.  Either nobody's on call on a Sunday night to fix it, or the one guy available IS working on it and cba to respond on the forums.

iirc, DE is a reasonably small team.  Either nobody's on call on a Sunday night to fix it, or the one guy available IS working on it and cba to respond on the forums.

Yeah. I used to work in IT and we had a handle on things even in a small business environment. DEs entire business depends on their servers running. I just assumed they would have some automatic message that says Sorry servers are crapped out we are working on it. And some one on call to fix it.

Yeah. I used to work in IT and we had a handle on things even in a small business environment. DEs entire business depends on their servers running. I just assumed they would have some automatic message that says Sorry servers are crapped out we are working on it. And some one on call to fix it.

It's also entirely possible this is a mild case of the hubris.  "We just upgraded our servers to 150% awesome, no way they can bomb out over the weekend!"

But that's something *I* would do, not a decent company.

It's also entirely possible this is a mild case of the hubris.  "We just upgraded our servers to 150% awesome, no way they can bomb out over the weekend!"

But that's something *I* would do, not a decent company.

Only the Devs can check statistics of their server uptime. If in case of reaching its limit and the cause of it, should the need be in demand, they will.

This is Beta phase, expect some turbulence.

Edited by Redward